prob on my satria neo

Feb 15, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Guys,
I'm driving a satria neo CPS 1.6 manual. I've facing problem with the fuel consumption.
talking about the consumption shows in the dashboard LED isn't accurate. mine is like 8.3l / 100km but i only can go 330 - 350 with my full tank (RM 0.22 / km). i'm a 70% city / 30% highway driver and run about 100km/h ..
any solution?

reefdee

Known Member
Mar 29, 2010
Putrajaya
how old is your neo? mileage? 330km per tank is really low for a manual.. try complaining to your SC and they will check with their diagnostic tool.. could probably tweak the fc from there.. or it could be there is a leak at your fuel tank.. i know 1 of my neo friends did have a leak before.. he posted the pics.. will try to dig it up..

Feb 15, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
my neo is just half a year .. i dont know why is it so long coz i've been checking with other neo driver and they are telling me they can reach about 400 - 430 full tank... if i go to proton do you think they are able to help me ?

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

my mileage is already 16500 3rd service coming ..

reefdee

Known Member
Mar 29, 2010
Putrajaya
yes they can.. my office mate drives a neo AT which can only get 200km per full tank.. he already had his ecu checked by the SC a couple of times.. bring it up in the next service visit.. or if you cant wait just go and send it and tell the SC you are there just because the fc is too high.. let them figure it out.. :biggrin:

Feb 15, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
umm do they fix the problem at the end ?? i'm so frust with the FC man .. my friend keep asking me .. "you're driving a manual and ur FC so sucks =.=" ..

keisukerx7

Mar 18, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Dude. Reef_d since when I drive AT. Hehe.

Kidz88rex, yr consumption I think is normal. Compare to mine is like 200km per full tank. Crazy man. I had send to sc all they did is check check check. I going to give another try at the sc. Hopefully they can help me. Mine city drive 200km and highway 400++km per fuel tank.

Just sharing my issue. Hehe

reefdee

Known Member
Mar 29, 2010
Putrajaya
LOL.. forgot ler which transmission u drive.. but MT 200km is much worse then AT 200km.. so opted for the better one between the 2.. hahaha.. :P

Nov 23, 2012
Penang
Hi,

I have a FC prob for my satria neo. It ady more than 5 yr old.. 1.6 AT. My FC is showing 13L/km. I s damn high. Full Tank will get less than 280KM. Can any1 got facing this prob? How can i solve it?:bawling:

Last edited:

SubaruFTW

Nov 27, 2012
Miri
Is normal if you turn the key and your car dashboard has all the lights turn on. Even my satria neo CPS 1.6 does that. Is more like is telling you that everything is working. I even add volt stabilizer and also some ground wire it still shows. Even my other car does that. But if the light is still on when engine is running, that is the sign there is a problem.

Nov 23, 2012
Penang
All dashboard light is work. Just why my FC is so high? My neo full tank only can run 280km only. Is it need to send to Proton SC to ask them check? Or can try top overhaul engine?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nyone gort any good mechs they can recommend good mechs? i need to check my carb and if there is anything else wrong with my vitara... any suggestions?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience