Price of Malaysian fuel up by RM0.05 cents: RON95-RM1.85 RON97-RM2.10 VPR-RM2.48

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
although corruption is strong here(in general), as long as i still get to do the things i love that keeps me moving forward...politics mean nothing to me.next GE? i would like to see a new party taking over..just to see the difference it makes,the more changes the better.

some may call me selfish but im only living the 'now' which im most happy without much burdens n stress. i'm mindfully free. 200% import duty on cars is pain, and i found ways to divert my expensive hobby to something else...loads of things u can do even in a restricted place like this. doesnt mean i dont love cars anymore, but if i cant afford it? why shud i keep lunging for it still? for 3k on engine management, i can spend it on a lifelong companion(pet dog).etc,etc....cars isnt everything...however u look at it, they're still liabilities

-IMHO-

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
although corruption is strong here(in general), as long as i still get to do the things i love that keeps me moving forward...politics mean nothing to me.next GE? i would like to see a new party taking over..just to see the difference it makes,the more changes the better.

some may call me selfish but im only living the 'now' which im most happy without much burdens n stress. i'm mindfully free. 200% import duty on cars is pain, and i found ways to divert my expensive hobby to something else...loads of things u can do even in a restricted place like this. doesnt mean i dont love cars anymore, but if i cant afford it? why shud i keep lunging for it still? for 3k on engine management, i can spend it on a lifelong companion(pet dog).etc,etc....cars isnt everything...however u look at it, they're still liabilities

-IMHO-
Oh yeah bro,... i am very agree with your statement.

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...

-IMHO-

agree..watever issit, the car is just a machine to get you point a to b..hehe..its just self satisfaction to get it modified..if its too stresful, might as well 'retire' and just maintain..hehehe...spending 10-20k on engine upgrades bla3...unless you got alot of untaxable money, den its okay...but for a common man on the road..nowadays, even with a measly salary, is just enough to keep you afloat on the deep water...wat bout more modifying cars..huhuhu...

rakesh_v6

Mar 31, 2006
KL
it could be cars animals or music but G aint on the rite track,if happens for G to increase animals foods and etc are u gonna swap ur interest again,the bottom line is G has no idea on how to rule it due to their education level, some failed spm,some even failed srp yet they are on politics lol and some are even racist,lets us vote for a different party for some changes,

PiratesHook

Known Member
Jun 8, 2006
Malaysia boleh mah!!!! 1 Malaysia mahh..all will going up by salary still there not moving at all:bawling::bawling:

JuizeeeBrain

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Equine Park, SK
also dont forget about the credit card rm50 charge that the G imposed recently!! the G is really a big sucker!! if 1 working adult owns 2 cards, imagine how much they suck from our wallet!!

who knows what they will do next??

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
have a horse the maintenance cost is more then a car.... when u send ur car to workshop is cheaper then u send ur horse to a medical checkup.

i was thinking repair my mountain bike, ride my bike to office then car keep at office for business use...

220mph

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
kl
G plan always fail.. seriously.outcome of their project never once come close to their expectation towards their planning b4. fail. EPIC FAILURE!!!! pointing to the RM50 ringgit issue for C.Card .initial objective is to cut down C.Card usage and application, at the end bank is forking up the cost by giving rebate now,burdening banks,and lets face it, C.Card usage has never gone down either what it contribute is to near 13k C.card sales person going jobless overnight. end of this year housing loan no longer giving 90% M.O.F. cutting down to 80% saying wanna slow down the investment rate."good move, lets see which average house hold can come up with 20% of downpayment havent adding legal fees to purchase a house" also BLR is shooting up the roof again, 6.3 now heading to 6.55 by next quater, and bank once again is forced to give better package due to that. summary, to all this G plan. " mo si wan si jo " .heres the outcome, at the end bank is suffering , not supporting healthy competitive market to boom our economy, not encouraging citizen to spend instead of asking them to save money to buy SUGAR,COOKING OIL and and pay for PETROL. salary remain , instead from current market condition, most ppl earning has drop up to several fold comparing to past years and yet here come our G proposing is the right time to cut subsidy. oh come on ! dont tell me anything about our country going broke at 2019 etc, tell me no more about what plan they have. how can i trust u when u cant even help me out now ! IF THEY WANNA CUT SUBSIDY, ENCOURAGE HEALTHY MARKET COMPETITION, LET THE ECONOMY BOOM, THEN CITIZEN WILL BE ABLE EARN AS THEY ARE SUPPOSED !!!!!!!! THEN WE ARE ABLE TO PAY FOR UR SUGARRRRR OILLLLLLL PETROLLLLL LOOOO.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Its the era of money making for those people in the G... countless useless project keep coming up which all cost billions and the profit margin is at least millions...

Azu MET008

Known Member
May 28, 2009
that's call mark up @ profit sharing:burnout:

but we all suffer:bawling:

next GE ....we must ensure they:bawling:

For us / rakyat call subsidy... :hmmmm:

for them call bail out...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear sifus,
any idea if i could DIY a timer for the air-cond fan to spin after i turn off the engine?
my idea was to cool down the engine/engine bay with just only the air-cond fan... means like after u turn off ur engine, of course la the engine compartment will be hot, so if there's such thing as a timer to make ur fan to spin and blow air into ur engine compartment to cool down ur system? :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience