Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Powerful Mivec for Sales!

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
No intentions to create a war here.But all i did was to ask a question,and i got flamed.I hate getting flamed for no reason....

Anyway,good luck in selling your car.
Cheers!

Last edited:

kivl

Known Member
Apr 20, 2006
WOW, i guess pplz are come to my thread here just talk talk n talk in & out, n not come in as BUYER but as TALKER... haha ... i guess "CAR FOR SALES' thread become "TALK TALK" thread N i get free bumps from u guys.. hmm... interestiing...

HAN - 1st, i did not said most 'POWERFUL or 'BEST' in the World. U're d 1 who said THOSE words n not from me. Maybe i didnt explain to u why 'stock engine' powerful n i hope not dat is not d reason u start 'THINGS' on my thread. U're welcome to view my car.

gsr6625 - i dunno wat d purpose u try to prove 'something' here on my thread or maybe u wan to let ppls know ur *GSR* as wat u said:-

gsr6625 said:
my gsr will smoke this mivec al....anytime....
Turbo beat N/A is common thing. (both stock engine). i doubt PPL from ZTH also know about it...

Chill out man, i m just a guy want to sell my car...

Last edited:

WhiteLighter82

Jan 25, 2006
Hei Guys,
kivl....are you actually creating new Nicks to promote your car??
When i read thread i really feel like ur doing it urself.......
BTW......if you actually did this........pls stop as it is very disgusting.
You must be able to tell us what your car can do...and it's true that a well maintained Mivec will only have the power as a Stock Mivec, nothing more.
No mods and no whatsoever. It's either you don't know anything about your car or ..................(blank sheet of paper)!!!!
Please explain urself. This thread is going no where.

BoyR33

Oct 9, 2006
WhiteLighter82 said:
Hei Guys,
BTW......if you actually did this........pls stop as it is very disgusting.
You must be able to tell us what your car can do...and it's true that a well maintained Mivec will only have the power as a Stock Mivec, nothing more.
No mods and no whatsoever. It's either you don't know anything about your car or ..................(blank sheet of paper)!!!!
bro kivl, here comes another 1:confused_smile:

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
how interesting! Anyway I hope the owner gets his car sold.
I wish I had luck in my sale... :(

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
WhiteLighter82>> hehehe... not nice to curik ppl's thread la, especially hijacking for another sale pitch. Tis against the rules. Check out the car sales thingie... I'll PM u the link oh? just check it out. THanks bro.

Good luck again to the original seller, Encik kivl!!!

kivl

Known Member
Apr 20, 2006
BoyR33 said:
bro kivl, here comes another 1:confused_smile:
LOLX.. Seem like 'THOSE' pplz do free bump for me.. haha

kivl

Known Member
Apr 20, 2006
lekalo said:
how interesting! Anyway I hope the owner gets his car sold.
I wish I had luck in my sale... :(
Thx lekalo... i hope ur car gets sold..

BoyR33

Oct 9, 2006
WhiteLighter82 said:
Truth must be told, for it is only truth that can bring u light!!
mr. whitelighter82.. the truth tat u wanna know is, im not the owner. i see ppl like buli the owner car, so i juz help him defend tats all.. to believe or not is ur choice bro. peace:baring_teeth:

edtvism

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
PJ
do you mivec?

humm me the same guy as kivl? well we drive satria and its black and its mivec! hence we must be the same guy! before further allegations please ask moderator to check ip.
this is my car

whitelighter82 - do you own a 4G92 mivec? wow, you know more than us owner considering you throwing out simple common theory from the book. go learn about the practicality of chopshop and engine transplant in M'sia. then come talk, (i know your getting fiesty right about now) okay, since you must think you can take it on right know, so all the same engines from the chopshops all have same hp? and why? dont call the car owners they know nothing because you are the one that knows nothing. comprendi.

his fanatism towards the series 'charmed' has beyond horrible.(we dont need cheesy tag line. we own tv's as well) ~personal opinion~

after allegations made by you, you try to be an authority figure and question people based on your allegations under the assumption it was true (hope im not losing you) so were in a court room where the prosecutor,judge, and witness is you.. hummmmm.. (honestly people like you should learn how to think before doing anything)

Last edited:

BoyR33

Oct 9, 2006
edtvism said:
humm me the same guy as kivl? well we drive satria and its black and its mivec! hence we must be the same guy! before further allegations please ask moderator to check ip.
this is my car

whitelighter82 - do you own a 4G92 mivec? wow, you know more than us owner considering you throwing out simple common theory from the book. go learn about the practicality of chopshop and engine transplant in M'sia. then come talk, (i know your getting fiesty right about now) okay, since you must think you can take it on right know, so all the same engines from the chopshops all have same hp? and why? dont call the car owners they know nothing because you are the one that knows nothing. comprendi.

his fanatism towards the series 'charmed' has beyond horrible.(we dont need cheesy tag line. we own tv's as well) ~personal opinion~

after allegations made by you, you try to be an authority figure and question people based on your allegations under the assumption it was true (hope im not losing you) so were in a court room where the prosecutor,judge, and witness is you.. hummmmm.. (honestly people like you should learn how to think before doing anything)
some1 got shoot 4 free.. nice command bro.. really make sence!

free bump 4 u Mr. Kivl

kivl

Known Member
Apr 20, 2006
WhiteLighter82 said:
Hei Guys,

Wat make u think i need to create another new nick to promote my car? U got any PROOF? U can check with Moderator whether i created other nick or not?
U think i hv nothing to do just sit infront of pc to create 'Other' nick to promote my car, i m not like u so free sit infront pc and come in here N make assumption on my thread.. I don hv time, i got my own job.

WhiteLighter82 said:
It's either you don't know anything about your car .
I wont know everything abt my car n engine but i know my CAR!!! i doubt u know about CARS n PLZ don explain 'IN HERE' how good knowledge u know abt car!!!

WhiteLighter82 said:
ARE U AUTHENTIC BUYER? ARE YOU BUYING CAR? WHY ARE U IN HERE ?
Please Explain YOURSELF??? This is thread pplz come in looking for car n is NOT for pplz like YOU simply come in Talk Talk n NO INTENTION of buying car..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys , I got a problem with the lmst meter-THe meter does not function when i switch on .Only works when i Turn on headlight -When insert key turn to ACC it does not work no indicator light -if i start like that the meter wont work all the indicator including rpm wont work - i have to switch on headlight and off for it to work -

Another thing i find it difficult to start normally will kick with one turn now difficult-then i tested by switching headlight on and starting -work with one...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience