Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Powerful Mivec for Sales!

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
kivl,
Please ignore MOFO who thought they were decendants of Tsuchiya..... They're NOT n I think thier common transport are Metrobus or Motorbikes.

Anyway I sat before in a fren 4G13 Satria EFi, very poowerful car compared to other 4G13..... And he is an insane driver who can actually chase 2.0 car on highway (with traffics).

Btw, I have been scouting for satria 1.6cc. Can you PM my your contact ? Interested to meet up with you in PJ to view your car.

Regards, Kendrick.

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
Kendconcerto said:
kivl,
Please ignore MOFO who thought they were decendants of Tsuchiya..... They're NOT n I think thier common transport are Metrobus or Motorbikes.

Anyway I sat before in a fren 4G13 Satria EFi, very poowerful car compared to other 4G13..... And he is an insane driver who can actually chase 2.0 car on highway (with traffics).

Btw, I have been scouting for satria 1.6cc. Can you PM my your contact ? Interested to meet up with you in PJ to view your car.

Regards, Kendrick.
Not only Tsuchiya knows about cars..there are alot of people in the world who have common sense and have never even heard of Tsuchiya.

Anyway,why are you guys so defensive if you have no relationship with the owner himself?Why not just chill out and let the owner defend himself ?

And about the 1.3 satria chasing 2.0 cars in traffic,that justifies nothing. The 2.0 liter cars might not even be racing,or they dont want to risk their car/life to outrun some random ah beng who is zig zagging traffic.In a traffic race,the person with the biggest balls will win. Even a mat rempit can out run a super car in traffic !

Anyway,why are we even wasting bandwidth arguing over stupid things?

*Out*

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
What The *tut* ?

Last edited:

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
BoyR33 said:
tis guy never quit, come talk shit again..
The POT calling the KETTLE black.....Ever heard of this English Proverb ?

Ah yes, maybe you use Microwave....TOO BAD. Typical Malaysian Kid........(Brains)

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
HanJackaL said:
Not only Tsuchiya knows about cars..there are alot of people in the world who have common sense and have never even heard of Tsuchiya.

Anyway,why are you guys so defensive if you have no relationship with the owner himself?Why not just chill out and let the owner defend himself ?

And about the 1.3 satria chasing 2.0 cars in traffic,that justifies nothing. The 2.0 liter cars might not even be racing,or they dont want to risk their car/life to outrun some random ah beng who is zig zagging traffic.In a traffic race,the person with the biggest balls will win. Even a mat rempit can out run a super car in traffic !

Anyway,why are we even wasting bandwidth arguing over stupid things?

*Out*
Firstly I WASNT talking to you.....

Lastly, why you KE PO CHI quote n reply my thread.

YOU ARE THE ONE RETARD WASTING YOUR TIME !

Oh Yes, go n tell Ken Nomura to STOP using 4Door Sedan version GTR for drift races. Cuz the Sedan Version is LOWER specs than the GTR Coupe..... But we ppl in the scene is talking about SKILLS and PERFORMANCE.

Maybe you're born rich.....HELL, I hate cocky rich kids that blows cow stating they have POWERFUL cars n stepping on ppl who driving small CC cars. The point is they DONT have SKILLS n alwez talk kok.

Typical........Isn't?

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
Kendconcerto said:
Firstly I WASNT talking to you.....

Lastly, why you KE PO CHI quote n reply my thread.

YOU ARE THE ONE RETARD WASTING YOUR TIME !

Oh Yes, go n tell Ken Nomura to STOP using 4Door Sedan version GTR for drift races. Cuz the Sedan Version is LOWER specs than the GTR Coupe..... But we ppl in the scene is talking about SKILLS and PERFORMANCE.

Maybe you're born rich.....HELL, I hate cocky rich kids that blows cow stating they have POWERFUL cars n stepping on ppl who driving small CC cars. The point is they DONT have SKILLS n alwez talk kok.

Typical........Isn't?
LOL you are way off topic my friend.But i am too lazy to argue with idiots..i was interested in this car,but since owner took so long to justify himself,friend already bought another mivec. What Whitelighter82 said is true,dont flame him just cause he has common sense. ;)

Last edited:

Under_ground_most_wanted

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
Nice Car...
Nice Looking....
Nice Price...

hehe I have no idea who this seller is but.. it seems quite attracting..
I wish to own Mivec one day...

kivl

Known Member
Apr 20, 2006
HanJackaL said:
LOL you are way off topic my friend.But i am too lazy to argue with idiots..i was interested in this car,but since owner took so long to justify himself,friend already bought another mivec. What Whitelighter82 said is true,dont flame him just cause he has common sense. ;)
U're interested in knowing wat the meaning or definition of "Powerful" about my car n NOT interested of buying car, is UR frenz is buying NOT U rite... Since ur frenz already bought, why u still come back here to be busybody ar??? i duno wat d hack u try to prove or do in my thread ... i hv no idea... if u think u want to talk or discuss further with ur theory or watsoever, this is NOT rite place for u!!!
I know most of d theory n technical u guys said is true, sometime u only can feel once u in the car, not just talk talk talk... I kind of guy DON like to talk MUCH... I believe not just TALK can convience pplz, SEEING IS BELIEVING.

Last edited:

stormlcc

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.beastarkaraoke.com.my
thread starter, is your car still available? i got a potential buyer lah, pls update....
PM me your HP no

and what's with these guys flaming flaming flaming each other???? this is a buy sell forum lah, just let the seller sell his car lah.....

chetz

1,000 RPM
Mar 5, 2005
Bangi, Selangor
Visit site
HanJackaL said:
dude it's not worthy argue with this seller.. eventhough i wonder the same thing like u bro Han..

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
Yes,

If common ppl is Idiots as Han stated, HE must be a RETARD.

God Bless Ya!

kivl

Known Member
Apr 20, 2006
roycechuah said:
Why cant u accept negative comments ? Any problem with that ?
izit wat u write is call comments??? haha... u're creating flame here...

Status
Not open for further replies.