Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
To ensure better neighborhood safety, Security Service in Taman Kenari innovated the "Mobile Security House".

Taman Kenari house break-in cases went down to zero after the implementation.

dumbasskenari.jpg
[/URL]

haha u forgot to change the pipes to guns :rofl:

that GTi Skyline i saw it before at sri petaling...the funny thing is that time i saw this "pink skyline" i walk pass the durian stall at roadside...and the durian seller saw it too n said to his fren..."tiu! skyline wer~ puit! i saw this shit also wanna kick it"(in cantonese ver)...then i stoped and look back the durian seller n he looking me too...and i ask how much the durian?hehe...seriously.:rofl:

Hahahaha~~~mingz you so funny...:rofl:

Bump: Hahahaha~~~mingz you so funny...:rofl:

mingz,

Perhaps the durian seller owns a real skyline. It may explains why the durian seller got offended of the pinky-skyline wanabe....

Hmmm, maybe the durian seller is the real deal. The "Durian Delivery Guy" that can drift in his Nissan Skyline all the way from Cameron Highland to KL in just 1 hour..... :adore::adore:

mingz,

Perhaps the durian seller owns a real skyline. It may explains why the durian seller got offended of the pinky-skyline wanabe....

Hmmm, maybe the durian seller is the real deal. The "Durian Delivery Guy" that can drift in his Nissan Skyline all the way from Cameron Highland to KL in just 1 hour..... :adore::adore:

wah!if put durian inside the car n drift...and the durian golek to driver side...:nurse:

Hahaha....mingz..Hahahah...habis...after the root mati oh....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

wah!if put durian inside the car n drift...and the durian golek to driver side...:nurse:

heheheh...then the driver can to do 2 things at one go. like training regime in many of the Jackie Chan's kungfu movie last time.

One is training, another is lifting water buckets....

Last-last can beat the grand bad-ass master....

nice ride but wrong thread ler dude~ its not pimp at all

its pimp, with the real 'pimped' meaning.. not like what we all mention 'pimped'.. if you get what i mean.. hehe

Bump:

its pimp, with the real 'pimped' meaning.. not like what we all mention 'pimped'.. if you get what i mean.. hehe

Bump:

...but this thread is for the "pimped" that we all mentioned and has been going on from page 1 till now.....

the real pimp should not be on this thread...

Top Bottom