Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Satria without rear spoiler looks like a tortoise to me.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Y'all may laugh at those cars with odd gt wings and body kits and stickers and all. To me, yeah, they're laughing stock but at least they got money to buy those stuff. Me ar? sigh... eat fried kuay teow also have to think few times.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
yea...all the calories,seehums,cholesterol level,oil-soaked noodles,armpit sweat drenched n mix in the kuali....i think thrice ler

tnesh

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
tht orange satria always lepak in ss15 wan rite poc? haha..his front view like R-34 to me...haha..but slack bit witout a spoiler...overall looks cun.

PAR14

Jul 17, 2006
no sure bout the 2 satrias are in KL. but from what i know both of them used to be in penang.

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
satria_95 said:
Y'all may laugh at those cars with odd gt wings and body kits and stickers and all. To me, yeah, they're laughing stock but at least they got money to buy those stuff. Me ar? sigh... eat fried kuay teow also have to think few times.
Checking your Cholesterol level??

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Yea true satria_95 .. As least they dare to do it, and some actually do what they do well and acceptable.

Not everybody would think the same obviously. Some people may think some certain things are cool, and some not. But another type of people might totally dispise a certain thing just because either they :

1) Have never ventured into it before, so they dont even want to accept it.
2) Don't have the creativity, so they also dont even want to accept it.

Yeah.. It's like that la hahaha.. (Some people may not agree with me) lol !! And on and on and on and on...

CyborgR

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Perak
Visit site
phibitis said:
hey, that GTi not bad wat ... juz too many stickers ....
have no comments with the gila sial modified cars. hahaha.

CYBORG : is that gen2 in ur signature yours ? Chun eh, INGS bodykit.
come la .. post at random car pics. hahaha !
ya bro..thanks..will post some other time.. ;)

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site

WAAAHHHH!!! Fast and FUiiiYOoooo-rious OHHHHhhh!!!!

WAH LAN EHHh !!

R3 Merdeka Millenium Edurance Special edition Type R Carbon homologated V spec titanium super interfooler

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site

You have to give the owner credit for this ingenious work of an exhaust heat shroud.

Close up of the interfooler and the fifings.

Wow!! SAMCO silicon coupling with cable zip ties!?!?! :O I wonder how many bar of boost pressure this monster is running?!?

Last edited:

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site

SHIT!!! the boost presure must've been astronomical. It blew the SAMCO silicon coupling out!!!! RESPECT!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi i am currently driving a wira 1.5 mmc, the car CEL somtimes lit and off for quite long already and i beh tahan dy. i got two workshop men, they both telling me is o2 sensor problem. so i would like to ask how much is the price for half cut and new one genuine ( i think i won't go for the new one LOL). i want to chg it because i heard ppl said tht faulty o2sensor,fc higher. i don't know is right or wrong. :wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience