Post Pics Here: KLIMS 06 (cars, chicks..)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

d6d2

1,000 RPM
hi guys, today (26/5/2006) mega cars exhibition events happening at pwtc, kl. some might going to the show, some might not. some mayb not going coz outstation, work or somethg else. so they gonna miss the show badly.
so guys who went there, hopefully can contribute some photos here either cars or chun chicks pics for those who cant go .... thanx.
ur effort will b much appreciate. have a nice day there guys n gals ...

Nice work Duke Red!

I like the Yaris' bodykit!

Keep it coming guys!

Yeah man, the Yaris looks damn on.

Yesterday was the official launch for media, VIPs and distributors ler. I managed to get in because we are co-ordinating the event for one of the exhibitors mah, so I've got an exhibitors tag.

Might go this afternoon again after lunch to get some nicer pics. Either that or during a weekday lah. Weekend sure damn gau packed ler.

thanx bro duke, u r the man. more pics pls ... i can only go on this sunday. sure packed ...
cool ... tat CLS AMG Benz nice!!!

i dont like the overall CLS shape. ITs so unlike Merce..... :(

Its like Ford la....

duke red .. wah u must have been there bladdy early .. no ppl 1 .. it sure must be pack tomoro & sunday .. did u get any door gifts?

Actually I went after lunch at about 3pm. It's just that Thursday was by invitation, hence the lack of people lah.

I only got a bag from Toyota. My friend got one from Naza as well. That's about it ler. I damn 'pai seh' lah, never go and ask.

mebbe i'll go tues 30/5...when there's no one.hehe
weekends u cant have ur own space n have to fight to snap photos

works keep on bugging me .. wat to do ... sigh.
only can go on sunday which i am off...:sad_smile:

WHOA!
SLR!
and that toyota F1 look a like car looks like T1
i thot it was a T1
hahahahha
if T1 then syok woh
i shall find time and go

Haha went last nite...found out actually no one dare to go in brabus booth...me and my fren was like...y can't go in.Then we ask the girl there and she said "come la come in sign the guest book" after a second..a line behind us liao..

The volvo is chun man..and honda toyota booth..nevertheless..the CHICK

Pic upload later..camera left at fren's car.

I was there Friday from 11am til 4pm ..
Snap more then 600 + photos but unfortunately, less then 2% is car photos .. wahaha!
Volvo has the most stunning girls .. Brabus girls also very very friendly ...
worth going ..... and we called it KL International model shows .. wahaha

upload da pics somwhere online album then share wit us... ;)

duke red the pic u post oh... all is not clear leh!! some take from far far n some is blur blur 1

yehhc said:
duke red the pic u post oh... all is not clear leh!! some take from far far n some is blur blur 1

yalar like i said, i didn't bring my camera and had to use my phone instead. will be going again monday morning to take pics with my camera. will upload when i'm done ler.

Top Bottom