Polo TSI vs 308 Turbo vs Fiesta S vs CRZ

Best All Rounder - Power, Fuel, Fun, Resale, Reliability.

• Polo TSI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 308 Turbo

• Fiesta S

• CR-Z

• Total voters

tuned

Noob
Jul 4, 2005
Shah Alam
Not sure if there's new TDCI with the new focus, but the salesperson was telling me it will be a full model change...hmm but anyway, thanks for the suggestion man. ;)

dekaiser

Known Member
Jun 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
bro tuned, sorry for the late reply...i do read inside vw polo forum too regarding those two issues you mentioned...but personally, i won't be scared due to VW is a big car company...they will try their best to fix your car problem, should you receive any upon the arrival of your car and within the 5 years warranty period as long as you keep the car running in stock form...and their 3s center also available all over the peninsular Malaysia...the premium assist do come handy whenever you're stuck at the road side...i don't know if other car makers do come with premium assist like what VW offered to their customers...

p/s: you'll get the Germans precision engineering machine...reliable and fun to drive too...all the best on your purchase...wilkommen to VW family..

Alpina B10

Jun 27, 2012
Petaling Jaya
CRZ for me but i think its a bit tight, Polo was dull. our Fiesta isn't the same thing as the European Fiesta (personal feelings), 308 Turbo great car and the choice of mine if only Peugeot service wasn't so much of a nightmare.

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
i m glad i didnt end up get polo tsi because my fiesta is faster ;tested and proved!
Now fiesta come with 5 yrs warranty with 3yrs free maintenance.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Low resale value though for Peugeot, might as well get some 2nd hand 308 Turbo Peugeot, reasonable price for the age of the car.
Price is really affordable.

I'll still opt for CR-Z :biggrin:

edwardgth

Known Member
Feb 20, 2007
Dear all,

I'm in fact looking for a C segment car for the last few months and have streamlined the choices down to VW Jetta, Pug 408T and the new Ford Focus. All 3 cars had great performances but it was the after sales service that worries me the most. The more research done online the scarier it got.

For example, VW had the worse reviews in terms of warranty claims. There were numerous complaints from VW owners who was left stranded without their cars for 2 to 3 weeks when their rides required either a mechatronic or clutch pack replacement as the VWM inventory for this 2 items were very low and they are required to be flown in directly from Germany. If you are required to wait for the replacement parts, you can request for a courtesy car to be loaned to you but this is subjected to the stock availability. From my research, 7 out of 10 cases ended up without any courtesy car being loaned to them.

Hope this info would be able to help.

Cheers.
Edward

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Seeing ur priorities, or before the Polo Gti price hiked, CRZ for a non-family priority as Tom mentioned and Polo GTi for the family oriented...but since VW has jacked their prices, I guess you can still say its pretty spacious to carry stuff when u fold down the backseat of a CRZ, and to fetch one extra passenger.

What car did you get?

syimirmazlan

Apr 25, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
in my opinion, get a vw polo,easy to modified engine, tsi maa...hehe...it is also very comfortable. it is very fun to drive, have the decent power if u need to lantai the pedal.

the last choice in the list will be the ford focus as it looks too girly and crz for being too racing look but it is such a slow car, yes it handles good with that given power, but where is the fun if the power is small?and upgrades on this car are basically more on the exterior looks. supercharger on crz?the polo tsi already have both turbo and supercharger technology...just spend bit of money to unleash the power!hehe

xxixx

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
in my opinion, get a vw polo,easy to modified engine, tsi maa...hehe...it is also very comfortable. it is very fun to drive, have the decent power if u need to lantai the pedal.

the last choice in the list will be the ford focus as it looks too girly and crz for being too racing look but it is such a slow car, yes it handles good with that given power, but where is the fun if the power is small?and upgrades on this car are basically more on the exterior looks. supercharger on crz?the polo tsi already have both turbo and supercharger technology...just spend bit of money to unleash the power!hehe
Polo TSI does not have the twincharged 1.4 engine.. only the Polo GTI & Golf TSI & Scirocco.. The 1.2 is just a turbocharged engine.

I'm surprise that people keep saying the polo has good handling, I have a polo at home and the handling is really just "so so" no where near good... Besides, one thing that I don't like most is the steering feedback of that car is horrible..