Pocong! Pocong! Pocong Coming!

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
Hi eveybody,

I oredi disobey the protocol la I guess. I oredi posted few postings even joined Genting Nite Drive yesterday, today I realize I got to declare my zth citizenship.

Ok la my name pocong in Malay culture is is one of the fearful ghost. As a ghost, some time I am around here and sometime I will be somewhere. Beware, I might be just next to you. Be scare!!! hehehe.... ( ghost dun laugh one )

My location : everywhere mostly Dsara, Gombak, Ampang, PJ, Shah Alam, JB
My drive : Nissan/Datsun 280ZX ( RB20DET ), Citroen ZX 16V, Citroen ZX 8V, Ford TX3 1.8
Jerung, Hyndai Elantra, Kelisa
Hp no : 019 286 3817... ladies pls call me.
Dream car : Citroen DS21 " The Goddes" ( sure you all never know tiz car one )

Ok la I think that enuf for intro. Anybody want some more abt me, juz call me la

parawisata79

Known Member
Aug 14, 2006
hi pocong,
welcome to ZTH..!! :biggrin:

wah u have alot of cars ha.. have time to ride it all?? cool bro

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
hi pocong,
welcome to ZTH..!! :biggrin:

wah u have alot of cars ha.. have time to ride it all?? cool bro
If I am not driving it, my girlfriend drives it. Latest update my Citroen ZX16V was involved in accident, turtle up side down, drove by workshop's people. I sent my car for wiring before I left to JB. I got call from the workshop manager telling me the story. His staff who stayed in the workshop sneaked my car at nite and drove with his friends and girlfriends. So pissed off and still not settle till now. Waiting for compensation coz the car was total lost. My TX3 oso accident at T junction. His insurance want to pay just RM6k only but I managed to get another RM8k scrapped the car. I love both cars. Ford TX3 was sentimental coz it was my 1st car. Citroen ZX16V 2 door was my favorite car coz it was a rare car ( less than 20 on the road ) and easily the best handling ever car.

parawisata79

Known Member
Aug 14, 2006
iya, pity on u bro.. this stupid guy stole ur car n go to disco i think.. damn it..!!

drink n then drive.. drunk ppl..

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
Parawisata, I saw ur location is in JB. Where u alwaz hang around in JB? I alwaz in JB and will be there again in 2nd week in Nov.

Yeahh... after the accident all culprits went missing. I wanted to lodge police report that my car was stolen but the workshop owner told me we settle outside la. He took the resposibility. So I am waiting the compensation. Kesian jgk to the tauke but he has to responsible la.

parawisata79

Known Member
Aug 14, 2006
thats great if he want to take a responsiblility, if can settle outside, so better lo.. if not maybe u have to drive to JB always, to settle this prob.

Always sit at my house only, but if u wanna come to JB, just give me a call, so we can meet lo.. in JB where r u staying?

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
eh pocong... banyaknya kereta... sad to hear about the 16V tho... Tak perlu la kesian banyak sangat dgn the tauke.. in this type of situation u have to think of urself first... aven though it is sad that the person who is not in wrong has to end up paying for your car... technically he is just taking responsibility for something that was left in his care... btw... when is the next SLOW drive?

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
lol...sorry if i offence u..
pocong in Kedayan language mean cock..LOL
anyway...welcome to da club

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
lol...sorry if i offence u..
pocong in Kedayan language mean cock..LOL
anyway...welcome to da club
Hahaha... no hard feeling. I rather choose ur Kedayan "Cock" rather than " Puss", so people will call me "cocky" than "pussy". hehehe

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
hahahaha.............................

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

http://protonmania.com/index.php/topic,283.0.html"]http://protonmania.com/index.php/topic,283.0.html[/URL]
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience