Pls read: giving away

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hi all...as I'm writing this my family n I are busy cleaning n repairing our house..last Monday part of my house caught fire...anyway to cut story short while cleaning I found that my collection of past foreign car magazines was n is stil in relatively good condition..I'm just wondering anybody interested to take it off my hands I'm givin it away as its a very2 good form of references rather then 'selling' it to d surat khabar lama guy n disposed off..I've had those magazines for s long s I can remember (about 10yrs maybe)

Anyway let me know especially d newbies whose looking for a very good source of references n information..we can meet up n I'll pass them all..

Rgds

Fazid

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
How about the recent Option Malaysia magazine? Year 2013. Do you have those? I missed out the earlier copies which I really regretted after knowing how useful they are.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Unfortunately I x have any of option mags...I was more of a FAST FOUR enthusiast s moat of their cars are similar/same to us n hence can relate n adopt their mod styles..

synail

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Visit site
Sorry to hear that bro...i hope nothing major n ur family is safe...what causes the fire? If u dont mind im asking

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Sorry to hear that bro...i hope nothing major n ur family is safe...what causes the fire? If u dont mind im asking
Well 2 of my kids (my eldest n 3rd) were at home at that time..I was out to fetch my other daughter when I received a call from my eldest saying smoke in d house so I rushed back but d rear room was oredi on fire...long story short d wireman came n troubleshoot d whole house wiring n found that d wall fan wiring in that room had a problem..

Yeah my kids r ok...shaken but ok..thanx for asking bro..appreciate ur kind concern..

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Glad to hear all are ok. Hope you can get your house fixed up soon
Thanx bro..it's gonna take some time due to cost factors..just s long s I can get d house clean it's fine for d time being...

Anyway anybody interested in d magazines???:biggrin:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
posted this on the main page, sorry to hear, fazidk. good move giving away the magazines too

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
posted this on the main page, sorry to hear, fazidk. good move giving away the magazines too
Thanx bro...appreciate it..all I cld think of was getting my kids to safety n wiz God's help I manage to do that..

Anyway I still x have any takers for d mags haha..anyone??honestly I rather give it to someone who can appreciate it rather then selling it to d 'Surat khabar lama' fella n end up in d burners

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

whoa... lucky nobody was hurt.Wish you all the best!
Thanx for ur kind words bro..I have God to thank/alhamdulillah my kids (only priority) n I r ok..

Last edited:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Alhamdulillah, everything is ok...

what mags u have? Do u have Import Tuner 2013 or 2012 where they interviewed M7 in Malaysia with SuperGT coverage?

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Alhamdulillah, everything is ok...

what mags u have? Do u have Import Tuner 2013 or 2012 where they interviewed M7 in Malaysia with SuperGT coverage?
Thanx bro..yeah Alhamdulillah...anyway even I x remember oredi haha...been too long but I know I have 'fast fours' (a bit of a fan) n some 'import tuners' n some other titles I think tho x really remember which/what year/issue hehe...ur more then welcome to take em all...I assure u x rugi..good cars n mods u can apply to Malaysian/Japanese cars (mostly...that's y I collected these titles)..

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Just gimme a call/whatsapp n depending where u r I will even deliver it to u..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

People, as a reference point, kindly list down urself & what was taken from your car so that everyone here can refer to it for future security.

I'll go first:

1. polyxtroy

What's taken:
SAFC 2, Apexi pen timer, HKS EL Boost & Temp, HU, All 4 speakers & amp, rims, spare tyre, & etc.. (little things I don care bout)

& Following is the list:

1. POLYXTROY
2. JINEIL2EN
3. RoryTate
4. Grimster- safc and pioneer mp3 cd player...USJ sad.gif in front of hse
5. Crash - RM10K Fujitsu notebook...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience