Pls Mr Honda bring this little van to Malaysia!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

alexz

500 RPM
just got a look of the new Honda Stepwgn minivan from the net. it looks million times better than other small vans (aka avanza, juara, ERV). with avanza's unimaginable 1 year waiting list, i think honda malaysia can struck gold with this one. so pls Mr Honda, can we malaysian's have this sweet little minivan? Pls pls

wp01-800.jpg

ok, bring in is no problem one..

how much do you expect to pay???

Does 140k sound ok??

maybe MR NAZA can help u...

Avanza is mpv lar, although functional wise almost the same but actually totally different lar, especially the road tax. Van is more for business purpose while MPV is family used van. This one looks more like tai kor to stream and odyssy ler...seem costly...maybe around 170k?

looks abit like the Alphard distributed by NAZA...
if bling it US style should look really cool...

nope the stepwgn is smaller than the stream.

it actually looks like an elongated jazz.

maybe honda malaysia can assamble it here as an alternative to avanza??

photo_2.jpg

urrgg..

It's killing me...
Front looks like Jazz, at back Oddysey look alike but mix & match with Honda Lagreat. But this Honda is next generation of Honda LaGreat.

this machine better dun power by 1.3 i-vtec... later underpower like Avanza..

if this machine bring in to malaysia, i doubt the price tag will below 100K.
In Malaysai, City is the only Honda car below RM 90K ...

actually there are quite a few models that are not introduced here for eg, Honda Dunk k-car, turbo some more. nice looking....looks better than the Move (i think), Suzuki WagonR turbo (the previous model)...fierce look once modded.

there's Honda Stepwagon here in Malaysia...Mofaz bring in a few units of them...Check with them if still available....

As I know it, stepwagon is not small ... it's huge lah & not cheap.

read it in the papers yesterday..
it's powered by a 2.0 engine..with an optional 2.4 vtec one.. i guess it's from the accord..
so 140k? i dun think so.. unless its manufactured in asean like the innova..

:) Yes there is many model honda in japan.....only a few model come in to m`sia,i think we tak tahan with the pricelah...i you bought car difference type of honda...you are very richman....and maybe you are the only 1 or 5 person in m`sia used this car.... ;)

hmm.. i think the price range for this car will be like 170k-200k range!!!
Honda malaysia.. pls bring in honda Life!!!!!
hahahaha

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom