Please Read This.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Please Read This.....

mivec_sprinter

Known Member
Feb 24, 2004
that why, i'm so fobia to purchace item from the net without inspecting and fully testing the item...especially for those who always deal by pos or courier services...pls dont trust before u get cheated. Lets say you are buying some electronic item through courier service, of course seller wants the buyer bank in the money first, then only can deal, but if the item arrive with some fault, did seller wants to take responsible and easily return back the money?

dreckker

500 RPM
Aug 23, 2004
that's the risk that has to be taken in account.....

but until now, i've meet up with some nice ppl when dealing thru ZTH and Lelong. bought 2 SAFCs & a Pivot timer with no problem. B)

S1997

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
so far i was very lucky to sell to and buy from all nice ppl from this forums...

all proven to be very nice and very helpful!

:D

FarinaRacer

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Bangi - Sek 7
www.e-kereta.com
ermm....

from your story, i can say that you have been cheated. So in the future be careful when dealing with ppl. go for genuine seller like me in the future hehehehehehe

zth should have something like lelong.com where there have verified members etc.

threebond

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Originally posted by FarinaRacer@Mar 3 2005, 17:19
ermm....

from your story, i can say that you have been cheated. So in the future be careful when dealing with ppl. go for genuine seller like me in the future hehehehehehe

zth should have something like lelong.com where there have verified members etc.
Yeszaa...that correct.Not to puji this fellow lar..so far all the material is in good condition..
Sorry guys i never get somethin' from this fella but several time i dealing with him..
So and you be carefull next time.

mivec_sprinter

Known Member
Feb 24, 2004
Hi Farina....i know u are nice and sincere, i deal with you before...not like that guy, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I wonder if waja spring can fix into satria/wira 1.6 without any modification??:Not_Impressed:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience