Please Read This.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Please Read This.....

mivec_sprinter

Known Member
Feb 24, 2004
Hi ZTH forumer.... Please beware of this seller since i have been cheated by him some time ago....beware of this contact number: 012-2220201 nice talking doesn't mean a sincere seller at this millenium era.....thanks....

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
whats his ZTH member name.. or is he a ZTH member

mivec_sprinter

Known Member
Feb 24, 2004
Recently he posted a new proton part with cheap price...and some more trade in all gti part with stock standart satria...really crazy post with very2 expensive price...so who will believe him....all member will know what is his nick when i mentioned this and some more him contact number was printed in damn big and red color....

awsyeow

Mar 25, 2004
dude.... mind elaborating more on wat type of comodity u n him deal with n how did he cheat u....

routerz

Dec 11, 2004
how bout story from A to Z ?
to make it clear
any police report ?

ahhh just story from A to Z lor..

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
hmmmm,if u mention this number i think is a botak malay guy driving a black colour satria.....not too sure,if yes then the same case u mention.... nice talking doesn't mean a sincere buyer............. ;)

dunno his nick in ZTH.coz last time he straight away sms me.....call me take out the stuffs to let him see then end up refuse to buy......WTF. <_< :angry:

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Be more specific. Without an explanation your posting slander and thats a big no-no.

mivec_sprinter

Known Member
Feb 24, 2004
ok...just to make it short...i bought a carrozeria speaker...RM400 cz i really interested with his product with nicely rapped...of course, i not able to test, he said gurantee 100% working, if anything problem, just call him and he will return my money....because of his soft and looks polite, so i agree to take it and pay him all, the next day when fixing, the woofer rosak, one with lauzy sound and the other is not working... so i complaint to him and he accept to take back when he back from outstation (Johor) dont know when he gone to JB...after 2 week time....so i wait for 2 week and call him after that, he said he was in melaka, wait another 1 week, after one week, he refuse to take back because according to him 2nd hand item no warranty anymore....after more then one month....so who's fault, i think i'm in my right tract..after that i really carefully when buying from net. fully tested and really satisfied then only take it....so please value it.....

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
dude,sorry to hear that......so next time if buy any electrical things must test 1st b4 purchase......what to do,that fella just worth RM400 only,forget abt it...think of donate the money to a beggar that all

zane222

Dec 18, 2003
To all,
I think of member here is mature enaugh to deal with each other.. Sometime we understand that each other have not eanaugh time to test the selling item.. we all based on a trust ..~~ I think is good to share if there is some of the JOKER trying to cheat us... I'v been buying goods in the ZTH .. so far I have meet up with all nice guy..
haha..

justgti

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Penang
Visit site
he may have changed his number or something, next time just get his pictures or wadever...it's not slander anymore if so many of them can prove it..besides, he won't know a shit bout defamation, people whom have no brains to play others up, already had seen enuf of it le

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ive just talked with my bro on the hp and he said that a proton putra cucuked,pancung and honked his car w/o a reason. as i know he drives his car pretty darn slow,so i asked him whether he's on the fast lane(who doesnt hate a makcik drives at the fast lane slowly right) but he said no.

so this is the information
Proton Putra
pink colour
plate num PUTRA 102
driver:melei with geek's face (my brother said la),me meliy and geek face too,hahah.

please give me any info bout this person...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience