Planning to BoltOn Turbo to My kelisa

antlvk

Jan 5, 2004
Here is the question

1. Is it legal to BoltOn? any statement from JPJ to clarify this?
2. thinking to get turbo only first. Low boost at 0.4 or 0.5 without intercooler. Any problem?
3. blow valve a must? only low boost.....
4. boost controller i think a must...... and related with blow valve?
5. turbo timer a must? ( will get it after iistall turbo)
6. oil cooler? cheap kar?

budget is tight so think of such solution......

please help up.... thank you...

antonio

Old Member
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
1.Not sure but i think its legal.Dun have staements sorry...
2.No but not adviseable bcoz ur air temp will rise due to the turbo generating massive heat.
3.of course if u sayang ur turbo.If dun wan to use recirculation of the pressurised air will come out from airflow...oso quite nice sound..
4.remod ur actuator at the turbo..no need boost controller..
5.again if u sayang ur turbo.
6.depends.half cuts around rm400, new branded can reach 1k for kit,local wan oso below 500 lar...

budget tight???advice is dun do mods yet if not later sakit kepala....78.98% ppl mod their cars have no longer interest to play bcoz of problem due to short of budget...
the safest thing is u get a L2 or L5 put in ur car much easier..same end amout of the turbokit...only hassle with registration.

antlvk

Jan 5, 2004
don't want to downgrade my cc.... i just want little boost only....acually 0.4 0.5 how fast one lar? like those standard car one right?

walao 78.98% ppl so accurate kar? got 2 decial point sumore hahaha

vadarius

Known Member
Mar 20, 2004
Penang, Malaysi
Visit site
Originally posted by antonio@Feb 25 2005, 11:58
1.Not sure but i think its legal.Dun have staements sorry...
2.No but not adviseable bcoz ur air temp will rise due to the turbo generating massive heat.
3.of course if u sayang ur turbo.If dun wan to use recirculation of the pressurised air will come out from airflow...oso quite nice sound..
4.remod ur actuator at the turbo..no need boost controller..
5.again if u sayang ur turbo.
6.depends.half cuts around rm400, new branded can reach 1k for kit,local wan oso below 500 lar...

budget tight???advice is dun do mods yet if not later sakit kepala....78.98% ppl mod their cars have no longer interest to play bcoz of problem due to short of budget...
the safest thing is u get a L2 or L5 put in ur car much easier..same end amout of the turbokit...only hassle with registration.
i think still need to have a piggy back right???? better change the whole thing leh.....it'll perform better......

antlvk

Jan 5, 2004
i already have a piggy back..... so just bolt on is my though but no intercooler yet cause no budget...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey dude, pls help to look ard 4 my frens toyota wish , its grey in colour , no:BHA 2228 a TRD sticker infront the bonnet . he parked his car at subang new pasar there in de afternoon n when after he come out frm CC he found his car lost ... pls help to look ard .. thx thx ... help is appreciated... thx thx any detail pls call 017-2127288 or 017-2029989 TC
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience