Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Pioneer MAY'06 HU new price

xp10it3r

Known Member
Nov 18, 2005
pm me ther price
*AVH-P5750DVD (6.5" lcd color c/w 4ch high power dvd/vcd/cd receiver)

Spoonz

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
bro u got shop?
pm me the lattest price for pioneer hu...interested here.

fofit

9,000 RPM
Mar 6, 2006
william1112 said:
bro where's your shop? interested for 2850 pm me. thanks
HI,I NO SHOP,JUST EARN LITTER MONEY ONLY WHEN HOLIDAY.IF ANY BODY INTRES PLAYER,U CAN PM FOFIT123 YAHOO.COM N LIST DOWN PHONE NOMBOR N LOCATION FOR MEET U .TQ!!!!!!!!
PIONEER 2850MP:RM388[FOR MEMBER]
PIONEER 2850MP:RM400[CUSTOMER}
NO SUPPLY,NO COD.:cry_smile:

cwaii

Known Member
Jan 11, 2006
bro fofit,i did pm u twice already for the deh-2850mp HU.
i can meet you at sg.buloh,just provide me your handphone number to me so i can call u for meet.
Thank you.

cwaii

Known Member
Jan 11, 2006
Paging for fofit,please call me 019-3849344 or give me ur contact number through PM.
I need the deh-2850mp HU and it is confirmed.
Thank you.

cwaii

Known Member
Jan 11, 2006
Boom what?
I think it is another conman here,just display the price cheap here but not dare to sell is it?
I have PMed you few times for the contact coz i wanna purchase the 2850mp from you,but till now u still dont want give me ur contact and also dont want to call me.
If still like that,zth ppls will scared from you even you have 4 itrader.
If you really wanna make business for long term,just pm me ur contact or call me since i gave you my contact on first PM.

fofit

9,000 RPM
Mar 6, 2006
cwaii said:
Boom what?
I think it is another conman here,just display the price cheap here but not dare to sell is it?
I have PMed you few times for the contact coz i wanna purchase the 2850mp from you,but till now u still dont want give me ur contact and also dont want to call me.
If still like that,zth ppls will scared from you even you have 4 itrader.
If you really wanna make business for long term,just pm me ur contact or call me since i gave you my contact on first PM.
HI,cwaii.I am a con man,but i stupid,because i no con ur money.hehehe.Are u server market price already?I say already,we can meet in sungai buloh KFC there,but why u must take my hand phone?Why we can not meet there n appoimemt the date n time?So no same la u if complay with other my member.BYE BYE !!!!! STOCK FINISH FOR WHAT U WANT !!!!!!!!!

cwaii

Known Member
Jan 11, 2006
From first pm,i already gave you my contact number so you may contact me as well.
Since you dont want give me ur contact,then u might able to call me as well.
If everytime i wanna buy goods from you must through email or pm then it is very hard cause in kfc sg buloh got internet access,do i need to pm you when i reach [email protected]h?
What the stupid person you are,if you just wanna put the price so cheap and no stocks...then better dont do ur stupid business here.

First PM
cwaii:Bro Fofit,i would like to get 1 unit deh-2850mp from you.
my handphone is 019-3849344 and location is pj ss2.
Please call me for arrangement to pickup and pass you the money.Or maybe we can meet somewhere around klang valley.
Thank you.
My name is choong wai.

fofit:hi,meet in sungai buloh.

2nd PM
cwaii:No problem,mind to give me ur contact please?
anyway which part of sg.buloh?

fofit:hi,KFC wait u ...

3rd PM
cwaii:bro fofit,you reply kfc wait me??what you means?
please reply me with ur handphone number so that i can call u direct.

fofit:hi,i know who are u,u don no who am i? hehehe

4th PM
cwaii:fofit, u got my contact number but u never call me,so do you mind to give me ur contact for me to call you,if not how do i meet you?

fofit:no reply

This is our PM,let other forummers judge who did the wrong.

fofit

9,000 RPM
Mar 6, 2006
hi

hi,the con man came back again---------FOFIT.:angry_smile: :cry_smile: :baring_teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my iswara just got broken into last night.. some fucker took my LA amp.. well, i dunno if i can consider myself lucky because i guess that fucker didnt have time to take anything else notably my ss amp and player.. u know what that fucker took? he took one amp, my coin box, and my fucking school bag! with all my fucking notes in it! he left my calculator and pencil box behind but took my bag! what a fucking prick! i'm sorry for the foul language but im damn annoyed now.. never ever park ur...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience