Pioneer DEH-P80RS with Time Alignment function

DC!

Known Member
May 2, 2005
Jzeh-Bee
guys, recently my fren just installed a Pioneer DEH-P80RS HU with Time Alignment function. The sound damn good! How good is it? Mmm, is like, all the sound from each speakers are just beside your ears, which means, although each distance of speakers in the car to the position where u're sitting (normally driver sit lah) are different, but the HU allows u to calibrate each speakers delay time. So that, the sound of each speakers delivered to our ears are in the same time. Something like our Home Theatre System, got one function call Delay Time for the rear speakers.

Taken from Pioneer website:
"with Pioneer's innovative Multi-Channel Auto Time Alignment and Auto EQ technologies, compensates for obstacles that a car's interior can present to acoustic fidelity. These two functions allow the calibration of in-car frequency response, and automatically adjust synchronisation of all speakers, eliminating audio problems caused by inaccurate placements of speakers in the car cabin. Combined with the MOSFET 50W x 5 power amplifier, users will get to enjoy the complete 5.1-channel surround experience."

DEH-P80RS

:_:

DJThoRmented

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
time alignment is not a new thing. it is good but it is more precise usually the case for one seat only (mainly the driver seat) don't go overboard with TA or you will loose a lot of detail :wink:

DC!

Known Member
May 2, 2005
Jzeh-Bee
craziechild,
heard from him, in Msia selling RM2k+ near to RM3k..
but our accessories fren bought for him in Singapore, S$850 (installation+setting).

DJThoRmented,
what do u mean by "will loose a lot of detail"?
previously, my fren was using a MTX pre-amp just for few months, and then he switch to the current HU (with TA), he said, the SQ really improved alot.
Got built-in 16 bands equaliser, built-in crossover and etc.. (haha, all-in-one)

cheers =)

DJThoRmented

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
that's why i said don't go overboard

i too use TA

:wink:

craziechild

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
Sarawak
hehehe,,, pre amp to TA of cuz a lot of improvement lo... but like the sifus all said.. for one seat car only... andthe staging will be narrow only...

cheers...

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
if u r not going for competition no point TA, loose on vocal and detail

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
he's very free la,craziechild......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

kevyeoh

Known Member
Nov 15, 2004
now sudah P80RSII... any idea the price we can get over here in malaysia now?
the last price that i check is RM1930 around there...

britishpetro2

Known Member
Mar 6, 2009
now sudah p80rsii... Any idea the price we can get over here in malaysia now?
The last price that i check is rm1930 around there...

bro check with howie, he offered me cheaper but the price u check with him, im not sure of the current price AND IS U R PRICE INCLUSIVE OF TIME ALLINGMENT?

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I notice lately, theres alot of talk and posting about JPJ and engine conversion.

Please read the following thread about engine conversion and its procedures.(this is from another forum Protonmania.com, SORRY ITS IN MALAY LANGUAGE)

Engine conversion the legal way.

AND, please read the info at JPJ website about the law of engine conversion.

ARM YOURSELF WITH THE...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience