Pioneer Blaupunkt Alpine Clarion Kenwood JVC Pegasus Player, Component, Amp, DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Pioneer Blaupunkt Alpine Clarion Kenwood JVC Pegasus Player, Component, Amp, DVD

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Dear All,

I provide sound system for most brands such as Pioneer, Blaupunkt, Alpine, Clarion, Kenwood, JVC, Pegasus etc for 30 - 40% lower than market price. Available as complete system or you can buy part i.e head unit, dvd player, component speakers, crossover, and amplifier. Call to ask for the price of the model you want or I can advise you based on your budget.

Call only at night as I am working in the day. If you want to contact me in the day, just sms me your enquiry and email address. I will reply as soon as possible. My location is at kota kinabalu, sabah but delivery can be arranged for peninsular.

Oh ya... All are brand new, original items with serial number provided.

Attachments

infinity78

Dec 7, 2006
i am also from kota kinabalu, are you sure u can get lower price?...
...what about compare to the west sellers??...
can i contact you via messenger?...

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
i am also from kota kinabalu, are you sure u can get lower price?...
...what about compare to the west sellers??...
can i contact you via messenger?...
Messenger? Haha... What messenger? I don't really use them. Anyways, yes I can get cheaper. compared to west, maybe same price or slightly cheaper. can email me <[email protected]>. When you are sure what you want, I will advise on price and stock availability. I can offer cheap price because I order in quantity and do combined shipping/postage. That is why sometimes have to wait around 3 weeks to a month for the delivery. So if you don't mind waiting a bit, can consider la...

Thank you..

infinity78

Dec 7, 2006
i'm looking for some good component here, and a 4 ch amplifier further in future...
.......any good offer suggestions?...i have been searching for rainbow brand speakers...
...u mentioned that u order in bulk quantity..do u supply for local accessories shops?...
...or just taking orders for regular buyers..

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
i'm looking for some good component here, and a 4 ch amplifier further in future...
.......any good offer suggestions?...i have been searching for rainbow brand speakers...
...u mentioned that u order in bulk quantity..do u supply for local accessories shops?...
...or just taking orders for regular buyers..
Not too bulk la... Just that, I collect and combine the order. That is why have to wait for a while. No problem. send me the details/model that you are looking for or PM me your budget.

infinity78

Dec 7, 2006
Thanx for ur reply...

i'm intrested in the MTX 6.5" component set model CTC-160.
..what price can u get??...
thanx...

Dec 13, 2009
SINGAPORE
Dear All,

I provide sound system for most brands such as Pioneer, Blaupunkt, Alpine, Clarion, Kenwood, JVC, Pegasus etc for 30 - 40% lower than market price. Available as complete system or you can buy part i.e head unit, dvd player, component speakers, crossover, and amplifier. Call to ask for the price of the model you want or I can advise you based on your budget.

Call only at night as I am working in the day. If you want to contact me in the day, just sms me your enquiry and email address. I will reply as soon as possible. My location is at kota kinabalu, sabah but delivery can be arranged for peninsular.

Oh ya... All are brand new, original items with serial number provided.

hi bro, how much can you get a dnx 9960?

cheerios....:biggrin:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Dec 2, 2010
Sabah
Hi... its sounds great if u could give lower price as lower as 30-40% off... give me ur best price offers for Pioneer DEH-P7150UB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ok titan .. we are convinced about the Performance and power
thing is that.. most of us find the price high ..
i mean 2800 for a wira setup .. kinda expensive..
but there was an installment of let say 12 months.. one month 250 like that
wah i think most of us wouldnt mind at all to get TITANED :)
respect titan .. but pocket koyak
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience