• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Pioneer 5850 new model! with OEL Display

Ok now ive got 3 orders..oer 6850 also la:P

Bro, where is ur shop?!

Bro i don own a shop only got importing. hehe..if u wan to order just let me know, pay the deposit, and u will receive the unit by this coming weekend(Sunday night) thanks!

By the way, price will increase from 1st april onwards! Thanks

Yes, 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects bro. any problems just have to send back to me and i will send to my supplieR! Thanks : )

Sure thing bro. thanks!

Price of RM780 valid for all orders before 1st April 2006! Call me at 0123913788 to order now before price increasE! : )

bought a player from him on sunday. Hes a good trader and profesional with good follow up with you. and the player is good dude. Cheers.

yeah.... no probs wit this guy... great to deal with!

Thanks everyone for your support! I will continue to do my best to provide everyone with quality and ORIGINAL ICE Stuff!! hehe...thanks thanks

Final two days of taking orders before price increase!!! Order before 1st April before price increase guys!!!

item received in very2 good cond...recommend this seller to all of u...very trustabale...free bump

Ok price increase has come! However, I have managed to discuss with my supplier to increase the price by a lower margin, therefore the new price for
Pioneer Deh-5850mp is RM790 nett. Increase of only RM10 so that prices remain affordable and value for money!!!

Market price is RM1100/unit...can still save rm300+! hehe

Good afternoon bump!

Brother, I've ask u about the DVD player so long d.. Any DVD players on sale? Both All-in-1 in-dash player and seperate Screen and player type :) Thanks..

U got pm bro. Bump for the thread. So far 2 orders this week. Hurry and order!!! : )

halo bro...
thanx 4 da deal....
free bump!

You are most welcome bro!

Guys i just got my hands on one unit of Australia model pioneer 5850 with the red lights at the buttons and 3 sets of pre outs! Yes, 3 sets!

Price is only RM800 nett. Call me at 0123913788 ready stock. I have and will only have this 1 and only unit. View to appreciate!

alamak.... macam mane ni? better than the one i'm taking?
speakers took?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom