taken in melacca

photogrpahed by,
alantan

ivan_cyc

Known Member
Jun 22, 2006
satria_95 said:
ivan_cyc,
Here's one that I could remember. Taken at Guoman Port Dickson from the balcony of my room.

Taken at pool side. The night was very dead. No wind, no nothing. hehehe

Both those shots, if I didn't remember wrongly, have a shutter speed setting of about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
WOw thats nice colour u have with 1 minute! yeah! i have to try it.!

ivan_cyc

Known Member
Jun 22, 2006
hi alan how come ur 3rd photo colour is so different 1? i like the colour. original colour? any special tuning?

ivan_cyc

Known Member
Jun 22, 2006
i had taken a few picture without tripod will post it HEHEHE :P its also a few second picture

porkchop

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
kelvinchiew.blogspot.com
sonic, i think i know wat u trying to do.....to get DOF rite?? u should zoom to around 50 or 55mm (if its available on your lens) then take from there......otherwise get a primelens 55mm with f1.4 or something......
nvm good effort...eh how much u get your cam for??

LyzardLaki

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
kl
Visit site
wah..didnt notice got a photo thread here.....

my contribution....
tell me what do u guys thinks....edited to smaller size n quality to save the downloading time...

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
using a point and shoot camera (sony p200), and 15 minutes with photoshop in total

It was very very windy, I cant get a long exposure shot to focus sharply :(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I need some help and guide here. I notice that the FLX RPM meter is lagging on each gear shift.

Example:

3rd gear up to 4th gear. When shifting from 3rd to 4th not matter how I shift after when I'm in 4th gear and already on throttle the RPM still drops before gaining back. This makes the RPM reading not accurate. Now before asking me to fix another tachometer (which will be my last resort) I want to know why 1st? why the lag? I'm thinking that the RPM meter on the FLX is reading signal...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience