Personal Loan

Hiring Now

Personal Loan

two max

Aug 7, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Two Max Enterprise is a licensed money lender company.Two Max has established since 2000, in the local leasing industry, providing diversified financial services.

We are operating legaly under the ACT of "Pemberi Pinjaman 1951". By owning the licence, We are able to offer you a more flexible scheme with easy repayment back to us within your ability in terms of individual

OUR MISSION

To be the leading company in the financial services field through constantly anticipating marketing needs and providing quality services that create real and lasting value for customer.

REQUIREMENT

- Malaysian citizen
- 18 years of age and above
- Government employees
- Factory workers
- Private employees
- Pension
- Salaries through bank
- Blacklist are eligible to apply

DOCUMENT REQUIRED

- Latest 3 months pay slip
- Latest 1 months of utilities bill
- Latest update bank savings account passbook (for the past 3months)
- Or latest 3 months current / savings account bank statement for verification purpose
- Copy of NRIC

You can contact us at :

Call Us : 010 2400038
03- 4025 5828
03- 4021 1478

Hear from you soon :wavey::rolleyes:

two max

Aug 7, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Bumps Bumps :rofl: Various type of packages, Dont be worried we operate legally.For more further info please do call us or sms .

excelrace55

Jul 4, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Just did couple research because I need to apply personal loan for setting up a hair dressing shop at Kota Kemuning. Mainly is for the Salon equipment and renovation cost. Is that true that Bank Negara have standardise the loan rate and the procedure? which mean all banks included Citibank Personal Loan is about the same?

Anyway.. need what criteria when come to apply personal loan?

muklisher22

Jul 23, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
yes the bank loan from different banks are more or less the same. but from my experience right, don't just stick to 1 bank, means don't just go for Citibank (heard Citibank is kinda strict nowadays, hard to get loan approved), you can go for many other banks, just apply to all the banks, says pick up any 4 banks and submit the required documents to them. see who offer the best rate then only get the loan from them. good luck bro!

carriefire

Jul 22, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
just checked out about citibank personal loan...they can give approval within 30mins and the next day money in hand...i did borrow from other bank before like pb for modifying my car...i think citibank is not bad and can try
how long u plan to borrow? any other bank in ur mind that u would like to ask?

excelrace55

Jul 4, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
just checked out about citibank personal loan...they can give approval within 30mins and the next day money in hand...i did borrow from other bank before like pb for modifying my car...i think citibank is not bad and can try
how long u plan to borrow? any other bank in ur mind that u would like to ask?

I already have a home loan from citibank 3 years ago...still owing money...looks like quite tough to borrow again lo...coz thinking to get rm60k...nowadays salon equipment not cheap already. Not sure whether can get a 5 years plan?

Do you all know banker that can help me get the loan more faster?? Very urgently need the money lo...

Jul 24, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I already have a home loan from citibank 3 years ago...still owing money...looks like quite tough to borrow again lo...coz thinking to get rm60k...nowadays salon equipment not cheap already. Not sure whether can get a 5 years plan?

Do you all know banker that can help me get the loan more faster?? Very urgently need the money lo...
No problem to get personal loan again if you have applied home loan previously with Citibank. As long as you paid on time sure no problem la...I also get my personal loan very easily and fast....do business must quick one la...cannot always wait here wait there!
Anyway for your info I have applied RM50k for my personal loan and within one working days I got it in my acc...very fast lo!
somemore i applied through online...look this

https://www.citibank.com.my/english...rm.html?lid=MYENCBGOLMITLCitibankPersonalLoan

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone tried using one of these? Open up the valve will give a noisy ride but improve in power and closed it when you need a silent ride, but what are the problem known after installing it? can the electric motor stand the heat of the exhaust? All the sifus please advice.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience