personal loan needed

fido_dido2110

Known Member
Mar 4, 2006
hye all forumers,

here is my situation ..

-i got p.loan/cc from hong leong
-car loan

i want to make another p.loan to cover all my debts and focus on 1 loan only .. i also got CCRIS ..

is it any bank person here that can help me? :adore:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
u have any assets beside your car?

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

u could seek AKPK for help if u wanna consolidate your cc/p.loans.

fido_dido2110

Known Member
Mar 4, 2006
no other assets ...

but if AKPK consult me is it huv to pay?? they also got loan??

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
no, they will help u to consolidate all your loans, how many cc u have with the amount...all into 1 account, then u just a sum to AKPK & the tenure depends on how long u want.

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
yah ... remember the advertisement in tv? kita bukan along.. kita cuma nak tolong....

my friend signed up ... and manage to recover himself and at the same time learn to handle $

(ADVAN)

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
K.L
actually AKPK will u help in short term but in fact u r paying more den wat u r owing the banks..secondly, u might facing difficulty of applying new loan e.g house/car loan & etc even u manage to pay off AKPK..my suggestion u shud get try to survey few which provide lower interest such as EON & another alternate is bank rakyat.They provide the lowest p.loan in the town but their criteria are quite strict. Good luck

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
AKPK is like your foster parent...all debt/loan under AKPK...they will organise your whole budget to ensure that you have enuff to live and also to pay off your debt...their office in Maju Junction if not mistaken...

all loan will be restructured, you no longer deals with the bank...but only with AKPK...they are free body to assist u in repaying your debt...

try it...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
there's also lotsa loopholes to take advantage of for AKuPoKai...but have to be pandai pandai in planning as well

Niemans1116

Known Member
Jul 1, 2010
SinCity
hye all forumers,

here is my situation ..

-i got p.loan/cc from hong leong
-car loan

i want to make another p.loan to cover all my debts and focus on 1 loan only .. i also got CCRIS ..

is it any bank person here that can help me? :adore:
Let me start by saying this: you don't dig a bigger hole to cover another hole. Having said that here's the best possible route you can use to manage you finances and debts.

Your Original Plan
If you think that after consolidating your all your debts by taking another bigger loan to cover it and you still can pay the monthly installment of the bigger loan, go ahead by all means. But based on experience of a number of ppl who had gone thru this route; they had failed. This is because the itch to have another form of loan (mostly credit card) soon with crop up (since being freed earlier). They end up having bigger debts. The key word here is financial discipline. You must have it.

You'd mentioned that you have CCRIS issue, am I correct to say your payments being irregular? If this the case, you may have difficulty in getting an additional form of loan. Banks can see your financial conduct and payment behaviour once they key-in your IC.

There is still hope, provided that you bring all your backdated payments back in line..meaning you need to settle all any backdate unsettled payments first. After that you still need to make the payments on the dot for the next 6 months. Then your CCRIS will be updated and bank sees it as healthy conduct.

However if you had a delay of payments for 3 or 4 months outstanding (usually it is car payment-3 months owing pay one month, subequent month also pay one month) you'll need 12 months of on the dot payments instead of 6 months as mentioned above.

Debt Restructuring via AKPK
So, there is another option, its AKPK. Agensi Kaunseling Dan Pengurusan Kredit is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank Negara Malaysia, set up to provide financial counselling and debt management to individuals. This service is provided free of charge. You need to go there in person.

Call their toll free no: 1800-88-2575 for appointment.

What you need to do? The best thing is go to Bank Negara ground floor and get your CCRIS print out, then with the printout plus all your other loans documents ie CC statement n P loan statement together with your salary slips go to AKPK.

How they work
There will be an interview, tell the officer you can't afford to service the loan any longer due to (you need a strong reason). AKPK would look at your monthly income, then help you plan your outflow, i.e. your necessity first then see how much is left. After that, they would help draft a repayment plan to the bank. Obviously your card would be canceled as you "can't" even afford a card.

They will re-negotiate with the banks for a better interest @ 8% per annum istead of the usual 17.5% for CC, help you to get discount, etc

But you need to do it now, since there is a lot of cases being processed and the application takes about 2 months to approve. After that all you need to do is to pay AKPK only. They'll help you to disburse the payments to the banks. You can breath easier. There is a caveat:

1. During the tenure you are unable to apply any for of loan ie CC, HP, HL PL etc. sort of 'blacklisted' since you are protected by big bro.
2. This time around you MUST pay in time and DO NOT default. Once defaulted, you are out of this program.
3. AKPK only helps you ONE time, no second time.
4. The bank you sangkut previously, you can't go back permanently.
5. There is a waiting period of at least 6 months before you can re-apply for anything.

Borrow from family members
Yes, this is the most direct route, needless to say.

Conclusion
But in the end I see you don't have much debt since its only a car loan, PLoan+CC from Hong Leong Bank. It is so difficult to go and pay to just 2 places? So, just tidy of up your repayment things and get on with your life.

Cheerz:biggrin:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
when I see the word CAR LOAN, I strongly not recommend anyone to ask him to borrow any money from anyone, especially relatives and friends. I have too many friends who owe me from 3 digits to 4 digits RM for years. When ask them to pay back, everyone also say no money. But got money to go massage call chicken and go clubbing. And the cheapest car they are having is new civic. Kaninia. Got money drive car no money pay loan. What type of world we are living?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
nature of human being....owe family no need to pay. owe friends pay later, own bank pay slowly, owe credit card pay minimum, ....

anyway if got ccris record, bank cant help...bank all very strict now. u must seek other alternative....credit company etc..

(ADVAN)

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
K.L
Evolutionz, i like your comment "nature of human being....owe family no need to pay. owe friends pay later, own bank pay slowly, owe credit card pay minimum, ...." :top:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a 3 year old, neglected, mostly parked outdoor, next to no maintenance Mini Countryman. It looks pretty glossy at first glance but you will be shocked to find out how severely damage the car is. Read on.

Upon arrival, we did the routine walk around to spot extremely visible damages. The paint looks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience