perdanaV6 suspension&absorber

kaix

Nov 14, 2006
pls give ur hand
those are using GAB HI-LO absorber currently.how is d perfomence ?any comment?(price including workmenship rm1850, it's ok)pls give some feedback??co's i want to change my absorber very soon.Some said rather to use half gas half oil (Brand:Razo/ Mono or koni Which is batter) feel more stable n comfort,is't true?? I consider to fix d lowered spring too( GAB rm500/ TEIN rm650 is't d same quality? OR which is more lower??) ,any brand can recomment/
If using d lowered spring with gas/oil absorber does't will demange d absorber??
ur precious advise .i much appreciate

tuned

Noob
Jul 4, 2005
Shah Alam
GAB HI-LO's are fine.....provided u get the settings right...as PV6's weight distribution is a bit awkward.....too heavy on the front..too light on the rear....

not sure bout the price u were quoted....sounds fine...

and yes, using lowered coil springs with stock dampers will kill it prematurely...

stevenV6

1,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
GAB hi/lo as feedbacks from my user fren so far is no prob....just they say it's quite stiff,and i think this is not the reason for no to GAB...

they r a lot of aftermarket variant of hi/lo kit for perdana and it's only depends on yor budget either u wan to go for half-cut japan or local made...

and u need to consider the sort of convinience to service yor hi/lo kit too..
some workshop dun hv the parts or the service cost is expensive..

match lowered spring with oil absorber...its more to comfort than u match with gas absorber coz will bumpy.... (my 2 cents)

tuned

Noob
Jul 4, 2005
Shah Alam
most adjustables are meant to be stiff......that's y i mentioned the settings should be match to the ride...

getting a set of GAB or any adjustables off the rack and fit...will not actually give u the best setting..... best to use then conclude where u wanna stiffer and where u want softer.... since Hi-Lo adjustables only adjust the height..u'll have to swap the spring ratings to get the right setup

cyleong

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
cyleong,
not yet...shah decapullet told me...:)
nice car dude...hope to meet u soon when i join v-sixers :)

danz...
ic, shah decap told u kahh...hehehe..
so so onli, come n join us at Puchong tonight....

Vanue : Restoran Renu Spices Puteri , Puchong (Next to IOI Berhad)
Date : 11 January 2008
Time : 9.30pm onwards

wav wav
Ladies and gentleman, feeling tired after work? So make your way there and have a good time with members.

For those we haven't submit your membership registration form do make your way there. Looking for V-Sixers merchandise? do make you way there too. So come come come!!!

Hope to c u there, danz....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
cyleong...my car rosak la...need to fix tonight...
but anyways i go only next fri when tt @ tmn tun la...
ill go with shah (if he goin la...) will meet u soon bro...

cyleong

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
cyleong, where u stay?

Danz.... ic, u register already? wat nick u use in forum?

me stay at seksyen 7, kota damansara

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i register but i never log on yet..my nick same DanzEterna....
Ooo we all stay nearby...i stay at prima damansara...
ok la like that ...if next time wana go tt @ tmn tun we all convoy go there la..
:) next week u goin tt @ tmn tun?

cyleong

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
danz,

not sure yet, but will inform u laa if i'm going there 4 tt @ tmn tun
hey, ur car also TTurbo?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After lodging traffic police report thn only gt free time 2 post it...2day was a bad day i ever meet...At here,i should THANK GOD that still let me in piece,so that i can post at here...THX GOD...My fren and i were totally no injured at tis incident...

lets talk about the incident,2day was a rainy day in penang, somemore the wind is damn strong,i went out to grab my lunch...while i m driving,i saw the tree at left side was going fall down bt nt like...but i think tat i wont so bad luck...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience