Perdana V6 Community Forum *

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Hi Bro's has anyone used SHOJI or PRORIDE brand disc rotors for eterna ? they are crossed drilled and slotted and both around 400-450 for evo 3 size.

My rotors makan so brake pad wear is uneven and noisy. Don't prefer skimming.

Project MU and Hypermax are 1k++.... way too expensive.

Any other brands can you guys recommend ?

Thanks.

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
Hi all,

Got a few question to ask,

1) RVR auto can transplant into perdana v6 chassis without modification to the gearbox mounting?
2) anyone using RVR? how's the FC compare to 6A12T.

Thanks

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
1) RVR auto can transplant into perdana v6 chassis without modification to the gearbox mounting?
**should be no problem. try asking neurone he is using RVR auto
**FC depends on how heavy your right foot is..hehe....definately 6a12tt manual FC much more better than RVR on highways,
in fact even better compared to 6a12 n/a auto

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
hmm, my previous 6a12tt full tank can clock around 350-420km only. hopefully RVR won't let me down.

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
Hi all,

Got a few question to ask,

Thanks
1. yep. no mod on the mounting points but rear mounting 'bracket' need to mod/custom. i think can find an OEM Mitsubishi bracket but i dono from what car. cant find, so i custom my rear bracket.

2. my 4G63T RVR auto FC is just like my previous 6A12 Perdana auto, maybe a tiny bit higher FC, tiny.. also depends on my right foot.. i always calculate my FC. from my calculations, i get about 7.5-8km/L (town) and 10.5-11.5km/L (hiway). look here NeuroOne V6ers (Proton Perdana) | Fuelly for my average FC.

if wanna compare 4G63T RVR auto with 6A12T Galant/Eterna auto, then it will more or less similar. if u compare both engines with auto or manual, then manual will surely win in FC.

Last edited:

raiz

Nov 18, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Guys. Need some help and advice. I've been running on my v6tt-rs for more than 3 years now. First 2 years it was on auto GB. After twice failing me, i change it to a manual GB. The car now runs on a original eterna NA manual GB (forgot the code) after few months running on this GB (with brand new clutch), the clutch starts slipping. I've posted this issue on another thread and bro Danz answered my questions. My issue is now, if anyone here can recommend me a good and reliable workshop somewhere in setapak/sentul/batu caves?
I am a former v-sixers rep in malacca, moved to kl bout 6 years ago, still using this car once a while (when having the urge to be a bad boy) :biggrin:, won't be selling it soon coz love this car too much. hehe. any feedbacks are very much welcomed. thanks/salam.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
welkam bck bro.....anyways the code plays an important role, just make sure its 312 or 332. not 222 or 232 if not u will have 5th gear syncro problems in the future.
your clutch slips at wat rpm? mine also slips....if u bought your 9" daikin/exedy clutch @ spare part shop then thats the culprit. same case as me.

not sure bout workshop recomendation. try asking NeurOne.....

raiz

Nov 18, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
welkam bck bro.....anyways the code plays an important role, just make sure its 312 or 332. not 222 or 232 if not u will have 5th gear syncro problems in the future.
your clutch slips at wat rpm? mine also slips....if u bought your 9" daikin/exedy clutch @ spare part shop then thats the culprit. same case as me.

not sure bout workshop recomendation. try asking NeurOne.....
Thanks bro Danz...i am sure the exedy clucth were bought somewhere at a spare part shop coz the mechanic himself told me...:banghead:
Btw my GB is 312. Thanks bro...u really helped a lot. Hopefully someone can advise a proper workshop fr me to change the clutch:)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

jien1329

Known Member
Sep 6, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
long time since i've been here.. just googling out and i am very interested in having an external transmission filter for my v6.. but if anyone could help me to find this kind of filter base,

but the one that can be found in mudah is this type.

as u can see, it uses a larger hoses because it is intended for the engine oil.

as for our GB, it uses a smaller hoses. i need to have the filter base as in the first pic top so that it will not affect the flow rate and the pressure of the atf from GB, radiator, and to the atf cooler.

anyone had any idea where can i find this type of filter base? i want to diy this filter as it seems so easy and fun to do. plus, it will be easier for me to change the filter, other than dropping off the pan. thanks in advance!

Last edited:

mosesmk

Known Member
Feb 21, 2012
Selangor
worth trying proride brand....
bro Danz, it is worth it to buy 2008 V6 than i just upgrade the GB from auto to manual? available or not the GB? planning to get 1 but don't like drive in auto trans.i love the v6 engine.so i manage to get 1 done want to do engine transplant.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Thanks bro Danz...i am sure the exedy clucth were bought somewhere at a spare part shop coz the mechanic himself told me...:banghead:
Btw my GB is 312. Thanks bro...u really helped a lot. Hopefully someone can advise a proper workshop fr me to change the clutch:)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
i guess u need at least semi or full racing clutch 4-6puck. std ones cant grip.
im sure around your neighbourhood has many car workshops.....i suggest u find one near your hse so easy for u to follow up on your car.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

bro Danz, it is worth it to buy 2008 V6 than i just upgrade the GB from auto to manual? available or not the GB? planning to get 1 but don't like drive in auto trans.i love the v6 engine.so i manage to get 1 done want to do engine transplant.
if u plan to keep your ride std. then go for 08 model with manual tranny. but if u wanna transplant the engine is not worth it, better find one that already converted & fully moded. but most of them below 2000 model.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

long time since i've been here.. just googling out and i am very interested in having an external transmission filter for my v6.. but if anyone could help me to find this kind of filter base,

but the one that can be found in mudah is this type.

as u can see, it uses a larger hoses because it is intended for the engine oil.

as for our GB, it uses a smaller hoses. i need to have the filter base as in the first pic top so that it will not affect the flow rate and the pressure of the atf from GB, radiator, and to the atf cooler.

anyone had any idea where can i find this type of filter base? i want to diy this filter as it seems so easy and fun to do. plus, it will be easier for me to change the filter, other than dropping off the pan. thanks in advance!
im also looking for it for my engine oil filter relocation. try asking andy from rev performance in sunway. he might have it.

mosesmk

Known Member
Feb 21, 2012
Selangor
if u plan to keep your ride std. then go for 08 model with manual tranny. but if u wanna transplant the engine is not worth it, better find one that already converted & fully moded. but most of them below 2000 model.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

try survey for manual tranny but not found.all selling auto.below 2000 too old already.:biggrin: just wanna to mode the tranny only.do some random survey they quote me around 4k.think i might hold my interest for a while.slowly survey till get manual tranny.

jien1329

Known Member
Sep 6, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
i guess u need at least semi or full racing clutch 4-6puck. std ones cant grip.
im sure around your neighbourhood has many car workshops.....i suggest u find one near your hse so easy for u to follow up on your car.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

im also looking for it for my engine oil filter relocation. try asking andy from rev performance in sunway. he might have it.
thank you danz.. i might be searching for that type of plug in a hardware store as well hihi :hmmmm:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey zth member, need your advise here. well, i just change my proton steering to the momo one and bought the hkd bosskit. and then hor... very hard wor.. like non power steering already. :( what happened? help me please. thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience