Perdana V6 Community Forum *

civic1533

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Didn't see this post earlier. May be your air flow sensor problem. Detecting the wrong amount of air going into the engine (because more air goes in during cold day compared to hot day). Try to open it and clean it with electronics contact cleaner. The AF sensor is located right after your air intake filters. It's a box.

Forget the ignition system, as it shouldnt be affected by air temperature.
hi guys,
juz an update. replace airflow sensor but problem still there. does the exhaust sensor relate to the problem?

humongousgravy

Known Member
Dec 9, 2010
Seremban
Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
either the previous owner or used car dealer swapped it.
this car its probably enhanced 1 (must refer to geran), cos enhanced 2 & 3 confirm comes with new alfa steering & white meter panel.

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
So I did a reset to my ECU my leaving the battery plugged in but removed the fuse to my ECU as instructed by the Mitsubishi galant forums. And that did improve my FC somewhat, Got around 10% reduction.

Apparently our Turbo ECU is originally set to run a little rich for more fuel to cool the engine and it gets richer as time passes. Resetting just the ecu only resets its fuel trims.

Just FYI only in case some guys are experiencing unusually high FC and might want to tinker with this. But of course many other things will affect your FC like a fouled O2 sensor, bad plugs and stuff.

Cheers.

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Just to add , I read that our O2 sensors are recommended to be changed every 100,000 KM
Has anybody changed their O2 sensors before ? And what O2 sensors does the 6A12TT use ? I read that Bosch has universal ones which fits most cars... Should i just get that ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car satria 1.3 want to convert to turbo engine now many ppl say 1.3 only can up 1.6 . got ppl say 4g61 but this type engine very old n very hard to get half cut.is it 4g61 convert to satria witout change engine mounting???n is it posible the 4g92 block combine with the 4g93t head??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience