Perdana V6 Community Forum *

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Syaz21.... you have alot of reading to do bro LoL. See this thread and Perdana Evo Vs Perdana Twin turbo thread =D

oren647

May 17, 2009
Hi king2..im also new here.. :)
Need help from otai2..what meter can be used for perdana evo3 engine?

ajenpower

AjeNetworks LTD
Nov 8, 2006
Shah Alam
hi all,

how you guyz doinn...?

im having a problem here.. the whole day im looking plug cable for pv6 at halfcut but couldnt find it....... im having misfiring on my car.. i've searched at klang and bkt kemuning area, they dont have the plug cable.. its difficult to find.. *sigh.

anyway.. you guyz do any TT gath? i tink wanna join but "segan" =p

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
Who know where can get the meter sensor ? Rvr auto gearbox!!!
i use RVR's speed sensor

Hi king2..im also new here.. :)
Need help from otai2..what meter can be used for perdana evo3 engine?
look for eterna/galant meter from a 4 piston engine.
if not, the rpm meter tak tepat..

hi all,

how you guyz doinn...?

im having a problem here.. the whole day im looking plug cable for pv6 at halfcut but couldnt find it....... im having misfiring on my car.. i've searched at klang and bkt kemuning area, they dont have the plug cable.. its difficult to find.. *sigh.

anyway.. you guyz do any TT gath? i tink wanna join but "segan" =p
sparkplug cable?
i think most sparepart shop should have.

wanna join me TT? jumaat 10pm free tak?
jom TT at Taman Tun Dr Ismail..

ajenpower

AjeNetworks LTD
Nov 8, 2006
Shah Alam
Hi neuro....

sparkplug cable, certain sparepart shop sells imitation and they claiming its original. Nowdays too many of imitation stuff.. my pomen said need to get the original pv6 ones ..... how about ngk sparkplug cable (blue) and bosch (red color), is it ok?

this friday? i tink i cant cause werkin at batang kali.. =((

i use RVR's speed sensor

look for eterna/galant meter from a 4 piston engine.
if not, the rpm meter tak tepat..

sparkplug cable?
i think most sparepart shop should have.

wanna join me TT? jumaat 10pm free tak?
jom TT at Taman Tun Dr Ismail..

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
Hi neuro....

sparkplug cable, certain sparepart shop sells imitation and they claiming its original. Nowdays too many of imitation stuff.. my pomen said need to get the original pv6 ones ..... how about ngk sparkplug cable (blue) and bosch (red color), is it ok?

this friday? i tink i cant cause werkin at batang kali.. =((
NGK terbaek.. Bosch also ok..

aiyo.. u ask for TT, i invite u to TT..
friday nite cannot? i though u stay at shah alam?

Thnks bro neuro..
no problem..

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Ajenpower : Just get the original NGK blue sparkplug cable. Easy. Last time when my engine misfiring i tried bosch, aerospeed, still misfiring. Make my foreman headache from removing my manifold again and again , the misfiring would be settle for 2-3 months on those cables then come back again. After that i decided to spend money on NGK blue... worth it... till today 1 year ++ no problem.

Regarding spark plugs, I believe NGK iridium with 0.6mm tip lasts longer than Denso Iridiums. But thats my personal opinion la, my Denso iridiums only lasted 20,000KM before misfiring at high RPM. NGK iridium is at 40,000KM now and still running fine.

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
Hi everybody,

i wanted to sell/trade my twin turbo parts..

1) Eterna 6A12TT RS version manual gearbox (code 332) whole set (excellent condition, clutch plate & pad, pump all less than 1 month)
2) Twin TD04 Turbine from Mitsubishi GTO with Original Tial 38mm wastegate + downpipe

anyone whose interested please PM me.

MAAN PV6

Nov 21, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi, Im new to tiz forum, planning to get a PV6 yr2007/2008, last edition, i need some advice, what do i need to check wit the car? I know this car got prob wit the GB, but other then GB what else to check wit the car?

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

hi, im new to tiz forum, need some advice of a getting a PV6 2007/2008, i know tiz car got GB prob, but other then GB what else need to be checked?

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
Maan, this is what i have told many frens to check if u wanna buy 2nd hand car..
and always always ask to test drive the car, if u cant or the seller wont allow it, tinggalkan je..

i) engine
- check for leaks at either underneath the engine, the engine head area, rocker cover, fuel injector, intake manifold, exhaust manifold, crankshaft, camshaft, etc... check if there are engine oil or fuel leaks..
- start engine and listen for funny noises, rattle, vibrations (if more than normal), tappet sounds.
- see the timing belt or the other belts needs to be replaced.
- see if got any white smoke from exhaust

ii) gearbox and drivetrain - clutch, gears, driveshaft
- see if engage gear easily, or there's a jerk.
- drive car and feel the gearbox and also listen to funny noises..
- check driveshaft. see and feel if DS bengkok or the DS boot is koyak.

iii) cooling system - radiator, waterpump, thermostat
- check radiator for leaks, check hoses for leaks or signs of hardening or rusts.
- drive car in traffic jam or high speed or high incline (panjat bukit), and see if the temperature rises.

iv) turbo (ini takde kot, pasal ko nak beli standed kan...)
- listen to it spooling and listen to funny noises.
- drive hard (masuk boost) and see if the car go or not.
- press accelerator pedal and see any bluish silver smoke from exhaust.
- if got boost meter, see if got any boost spike or boost creep; while driving on boost.

v) chassis
- check for signs of accidents. from engine bay or boot, u can see if there are any signs of ketuk body or maybe sometimes u can see the sign of cement..
- check the pillars ( pillars A,B and C). take out the door rubber and see for sign of welding or sambung or cement..

vi) suspension system
- look underneath the car and see all the lower arms and upper arms. look at the bushings and balljoints.
- look at he suspension for any leaks from the absorber.

well, that's what i can think of rite now..
if got something else, i'll add later.

anyway, which part of KL are u?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Having question, which alot people said that open pod was`t suitable on automatic transmission.
I have few numbers of friends installed open pod on their automatic myvi, vios, persona, accord, civic and 350z also having good result on performance increase.
Another weird answer from a friend with 350z roadster is better fuel consume after installing a long ram open pod + CAI with heat shield cover.

I`m currently going to do a short ram intake with heat shield cover for my 1.5l automatic...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience