Perdana V6 Community Forum *

deevan twin turbo

Known Member
Mar 4, 2009
:adore:Hi all,
Just wanna ask if i can get stainlessteel intercooler piping complete set without
intercooler for my eterna? Plz suggest if any, preferbly with price if can..:adore::adore::adore:
Thanks to all.

zhenlin

Jun 13, 2007
could u pls upload the pic of the aux connection? i installed the aux cable but the sound is terrible.. u have the original clarion or changed already?
using original head Unit

When u pull the unit out, there will be 3 possible set for you to plug in.

1 = Directly back of unit, top left side - Dont plug this in ( i got front speakers only)

you will find 2 sets with wires hanging out, use them, 1 has grey cables 1 has black cables - its one of them, plug ur ipod in while testing and you'll find out. 1 does rear speakers only, 1 does all 4.

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Hi Guys, once again i require input to solve some minor problem with my eterna.

When i Floor the throttle 100% for gear 2 ,3,4 .. everytime it reaches 5.5k RPM the car will semput abit... feels like a fuel cut thingy... not as bad as clogged plugs or bad cables type of semput , just a sudden dip in power and slight jerking.

But when i don't full rev and just smoothly get it to 7k rpm by pressing the gas paddle slowly... no power loss or semput.

My Denso iridiums are only 30,000 KM old and my NGK ori cables are only 6 months old bought new somore....

No boost leaks as boost meter tells the boost is holding.

Would appreciate any feedback, it does get irritating sometimes :)

Thanks Guys !

jien1329

Known Member
Sep 6, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
using original head Unit

When u pull the unit out, there will be 3 possible set for you to plug in.

1 = Directly back of unit, top left side - Dont plug this in ( i got front speakers only)

you will find 2 sets with wires hanging out, use them, 1 has grey cables 1 has black cables - its one of them, plug ur ipod in while testing and you'll find out. 1 does rear speakers only, 1 does all 4.

never took out the hu.. working from the drawer only :confused: as i worked fron under the drawer, the wire hanging out is like the both in the pics. got red and white connectors.
as the aux cable also have white and red, so i just plug in the red to red and white to white. is that the way of adding the aux cable?

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Hi Guys, once again i require input to solve some minor problem with my eterna.

When i Floor the throttle 100% for gear 2 ,3,4 .. everytime it reaches 5.5k RPM the car will semput abit... feels like a fuel cut thingy... not as bad as clogged plugs or bad cables type of semput , just a sudden dip in power and slight jerking.

But when i don't full rev and just smoothly get it to 7k rpm by pressing the gas paddle slowly... no power loss or semput.

My Denso iridiums are only 30,000 KM old and my NGK ori cables are only 6 months old bought new somore....

No boost leaks as boost meter tells the boost is holding.

Would appreciate any feedback, it does get irritating sometimes :)

Thanks Guys !
what about ur fuel pump? maybe its the fuel filter:nurse:

Last edited:

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Fuel pump is walbro changed along with the spark cables.... i feel its fuel pump too though... fuel filter is seldom clogged, asked this problem before... any idea where is our Fuel filter position ?

zhenlin

Jun 13, 2007
yeah, mine had 3 sets though, so 6 in total

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Somehow the gears on my car shifts hard ONLY under heavy braking...is this normal?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
u try to contact lan eterna @ ag motorsports. 017 9999881.

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

the price depends on the length of the piping bro.....must ask him.

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I got the manual already thx for the offer...Mine is the 07 so i dont know if its the same as the 1st gen v6. So far so good with the car, enjoying the drive and available power, its still no v8 though lol

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

But theres this high pitch sound that appears from time to time....sounds like its coming from the rear....anyone experienced this before?

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

To answer the question - yes it was the same, just remove the center console

fixed the lighting at the ac control panel - broke the ac button while at it :itsme: (gonna have to order a new part and drive w/o a/c tmr)

and also fixed the red/white rca cable to stereo (The sound only comes out from the front speaker somehow). The saga continues..
Could be the plastic on the chromes on your windscreen/backscreen that cause the sound as well.

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
Could be the plastic on the chromes on your windscreen/backscreen that cause the sound as well.
This one i kena before... like "ghost" sound.. i still remember was driving back from batu pahat in a convoy.. once reach the speed 120km/h, the "ghost" sound appeared... so i thought was something wrong with the wheels, in the end whole convoy have to follow me drive 80km/h back to jb.. haha.. midnight somemore.. In the end let my mechanic check, driving him around in the car.. he straightaway spot where the sound came from.. :rofl:

jien1329

Known Member
Sep 6, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
fuel filter is below yr brake pump its a black canister.....driver side.
yeap.. i duno how u gona check the filter.. its black and u cant see inside the fuel filter.. huhu :confused:

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

This one i kena before... like "ghost" sound.. i still remember was driving back from batu pahat in a convoy.. once reach the speed 120km/h, the "ghost" sound appeared... so i thought was something wrong with the wheels, in the end whole convoy have to follow me drive 80km/h back to jb.. haha.. midnight somemore.. In the end let my mechanic check, driving him around in the car.. he straightaway spot where the sound came from.. :rofl:
thats so LOL.. haha :rofl:how come the sound suddenly appeared? before the convoy u didn notice meh?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hands on detailing saves you hundreds & thousands of RM every year especially Hari Raya

WHY DO IT YOURSELF? cause other harm it http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...m-wash-by-road-side-car-wash-in-malaysia.html

saves you the trouble of the car needed to being polish or sent to car spa's

even ladies can do it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience