stevenV6

1,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
then reveal a little bit........hehe

cynicks

Known Member
Feb 29, 2004
PJ
aiyah.... then Friday go Mutiara Dsara for TT lorr.. Steven, then you can join us. Inside Mutiara Dsara has a nice open mamak to park and drink...

LDP, take left (to Ikea road)-keep left, don't go underpass.You'll see the Curve traffic light on your right. Pass that, in front, there's another traffic light. Turn right on THAT traffic light. First left turn, turn left (also a traffic light) all the way straight, reach a small roundabout, 3 o clock. Voila ! You're there !

Ok ka ?

Danz is right lah.. weekend for family...abit hard for us oldman with kids and all that..

cynicks

Known Member
Feb 29, 2004
PJ
that mamak upstairs got bali style seatings & aircond ah? is it the corner 1?
Got meh ? I dun remember that... all I know is a normal mamak with very loud speakers... ahahah, I only managed to sit at the road side wan..:hmmmm:

daveanand325i

May 20, 2008
Aiyahhh......, just do it on Fridayloh.......Eh! This place is alien to me. :hmmmm: Can we konvoy from somewhere.....ah!

Steven,Belalang.....what's up with you fella's this Friday? Come joinlah:biggrin:

BELALANG

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
Aiyahhh......, just do it on Fridayloh.......Eh! This place is alien to me. :hmmmm: Can we konvoy from somewhere.....ah!

Steven,Belalang.....what's up with you fella's this Friday? Come joinlah:biggrin:
Cannot join kot. No transport lor. im just using bike right now.....
Come to cheras la, Hajris Bistro Bdr Sri Permaisuri.....
Near my house :biggrin:

If saturday oso cannot. Im going to sepang drag battle!!!!
Vrooom!!!!!

stevenV6

1,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
aiyah.... then Friday go Mutiara Dsara for TT lorr.. Steven, then you can join us. Inside Mutiara Dsara has a nice open mamak to park and drink...

LDP, take left (to Ikea road)-keep left, don't go underpass.You'll see the Curve traffic light on your right. Pass that, in front, there's another traffic light. Turn right on THAT traffic light. First left turn, turn left (also a traffic light) all the way straight, reach a small roundabout, 3 o clock. Voila ! You're there !

Ok ka ?

Danz is right lah.. weekend for family...abit hard for us oldman with kids and all that..
it's kinda nice place to hang out................
so then make it there la....

but make it on next week days since a few family man cant turn up.....

:driver: :driver: :driver:

stevenV6

1,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
Cannot join kot. No transport lor. im just using bike right now.....
Come to cheras la, Hajris Bistro Bdr Sri Permaisuri.....
Near my house :biggrin:

If saturday oso cannot. Im going to sepang drag battle!!!!
Vrooom!!!!!
behind JPJ kan,belalang............haha.....i'm always around there:smokin: :smokin:

daveanand325i

May 20, 2008
Finally, Official TT session

Venue: Mutiara Damansara :smokin:
Time: 8.30p.m onwards

Attendance:-
1. Daveanand325i
2. DanzEterna
3. Cynicks
4. StevenV6

Anyone will to tumpang belalang. This belalang cannot fly asolah.....problemlah:hmmmm2: ahahahah.........

Cynicks, pls help put with directions.

cynicks

Known Member
Feb 29, 2004
PJ
Eh directions ? Given mah...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

i bought myself this kind of product. anybody can guide me how to install this into my vios? i would like to DIY.. :wavey::wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience