Perdana V6 Community Forum *

BELALANG

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
Awesome! Work Rezax right?
Definately his car coz i notice the spoiler (previously mine) & the baby sit inside
Notice u change the bumper also.

What else after this? Side marker? Sunroof? New paint job?

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
new mods for kanan:

- v6 alpha bumper
- side mirror signal
- side marker
- odyssey sport light
- sunroof
- brembo brakes

tambah lagi kawan2........

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
tgk cam jep nyer rim lama pon ada...
looks like volk racing VS ZF 3pc

-haltech E11 V2
- OGURA clutch plate
- forged pistons
- GT35 single turbine or AR70
- kacuk gbox.
-

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
is that ur ride kanan ? i dont think so and ur display pic is that urs ? bila buat lampu tu
yes my ride, i did few weeks back lah

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Awesome! Work Rezax right?
Definately his car coz i notice the spoiler (previously mine) & the baby sit inside
Notice u change the bumper also.

What else after this? Side marker? Sunroof? New paint job?
aa bro got rezax. Yup got bumper alfa set front & rear ori 2nd for 6rat. but front need to reroute the intercooler a bit :sleep: .. aiseyman

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
my plan is looking for better grip clutch than the current stock clutch that im using but still can be drive in the traffic jam. Any recommendation? use trinity clutch but clutch cover standard does make any difference ke?

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

but the most urgent thing that i'm looking now is the tyre lock nut. what brand reliable and easy to find. takott ler

lan_eterna

8,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2003
Cheras/S.Alam
www.freewebs.com
ur nick asari ke kanan ?
nick name Kanan. real name ansari hehe

my plan is looking for better grip clutch than the current stock clutch that im using but still can be drive in the traffic jam. Any recommendation? use trinity clutch but clutch cover standard does make any difference ke?

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

but the most urgent thing that i'm looking now is the tyre lock nut. what brand reliable and easy to find. takott ler
works clutch set bro :driver:

fadin_remorse

Known Member
May 28, 2008
Hey guys i have been thinking of getting a perdana v6 second hand. Well baybe in a range of 40K - 45K checked mudah and all but my main issue is the gearbox. So guys please advice me.

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
45K including the bank interest bro? if not you have a lot of good choices champion cars hehehe

fadin_remorse

Known Member
May 28, 2008
45K including the bank interest bro? if not you have a lot of good choices champion cars hehehe
Champ cars as in what bro.... this one i need as a fam car bro.. :driver:
Well loan not 100% also maybe bout 60% so i need a car tht's less hassle. But bout the 40K range there are not much cars tht have the looks and feel. Well keep the BM's and merc's away ler...

BELALANG

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
Selling my Perdana TT after raya for RM35K nego.
My neo is coming
Hehehe...

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
Selling my Perdana TT after raya for RM35K nego.
My neo is coming
Hehehe...
megasquirt inside nih

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Champ cars as in what bro.... this one i need as a fam car bro.. :driver:
Well loan not 100% also maybe bout 60% so i need a car tht's less hassle. But bout the 40K range there are not much cars tht have the looks and feel. Well keep the BM's and merc's away ler...
champion i mean the owner already touchup nicely in terms of performance or loook.u see mudah.com .then see how.get the evo or tt one hehe

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I received word that the new Ferrari FF (Ferrari Four) was in town for a couple of days, to be previewed by potential customers. I really wanted to make it, but I would be out of town for several days over the weekend; so once I got back from my holiday, I made it a point to head for Naza Italia to see it in the flesh.

So... what exactly is the Ferrari FF (Ferrari Four)? Touted as the replacement for the 612...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience