driving on highway=very smooth coz v6 and not afraid to go fast coz perdana ma

turbo=2x tdo2

vr4 auto

price=around rm3k

maintenance= hell lot cheaper than 6a12tt

driving in town=pick up cun

driving on highway=can go fast la but not as smooth as 6a12tt

turbo=td04

if u ask me, i rather have vr4 auto. using td04 turbo.(but why not manual ah? hell lot faster than auto.) get vr4 rs manual or evo manual la. all using td05h twin blade. lagi best wei.

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Got 1 Putra with 6A12 TT for sale in 'Car for sale' section. Just click on the pics attached there.

ctquah

Known Member
Sep 2, 2005
PJ
i own a SEi too, and planning to upgrade a better engine, i just wan it to change to manual and V6 engine? any recomendation? dun need much pick up and power, just wan it for normal dirving..
plz advise..
Thankz

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
ctquah said:
i own a SEi too, and planning to upgrade a better engine, i just wan it to change to manual and V6 engine? any recomendation? dun need much pick up and power, just wan it for normal dirving..
plz advise..
Thankz
I think 6A12 Mivec will do. But donno got manual tranny or price la.

tatatititututoto

Known Member
Nov 20, 2004
Malaysia
if u think that 6a12tt not enough power than get the 6g72t lah (3.0 GTO engine)... it's more than 25%... hahahaha if ur lucky u can clear jpj. but damn powderful engine wei.

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
well, if i were u..i'll go for e3's engine...fuiyooo...stimmmmm weiii!!..haahah...

p/s: but, 6a12tt's sound damn nice weii!!..ahahaha

ctquah

Known Member
Sep 2, 2005
PJ
hmm.. sounds nice too but i dun think i need such a powerful engine.
Wat about 4G63 VR4 that's mention perviously? izit better then my original engine? and its mention that everything is cheaper, wat do they mean by that? fuel consumption and maintenance? wat's the price like for the engine.. etc and installation..

Jul 29, 2006
2.5litre V6 TT (6A13) transplant on Perdana

Hi I'm new to all this transplant biz,
(late starter)

Some questions on the above :

Has anybody (or know anyone) who's done a transplant of the 2.5 litre V6 TT (6A13) to a Perdana? I know there's a lot 6A12 TT transplant but not quite heard of 6A13 (not even sure whether it can be done).

Is it still plug and play? Do you need mounting modifications? Other issues/difficulties?

Thanks for the help!
:regular_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To fellow enthusiast out there, need some opinion on what is the most optimized engine performance i can get with a ~rm5k budget. My current ride is all stock, no mod done. As for the performance range, looking at increasing the low-mid rpm range. As of now, looking at either NA mod or supercharging (not sure if within budget though). Appreciate the feedback.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience