perdana evo vs wira evo

Jan 22, 2007
Kota Kinabalu
hello guys...i would like to get some opinion on these to cars....currently i have wira with evo engine...im thinking on buying perdana with alpha bodykit.....some of my fren said that perdana body r much heavier and i might unable to feel the gforce like i felt before with my wira if i transplant my wira evo engine to the perdana....any opinion?:banghead:

Attachments

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yes you will lose G-Force feeling but due to the bodyweight you will feel more stable on highway. Of course you need to change PV6 stock absorber.

TopRpm

Known Member
Sep 13, 2007
dis case is like comparing satria evo with wira evo also..hehehehe. samething happen when i'm driving wira evo few years back.

power to weight ratio is the most common issue..but with multi-link suspension on perdana, u will feel more comfort then driving wira..dats the fact. perdana also already equiped with front n rear anti-roll. just change to adjustable..setel! will give more on stability n rigidity.

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
for me the choice between the 2 depends on which stage in life ure in hehe

u want more comfort now, better noise insulation, need bigger car etc. etc. then yea y not go for the perdana

if u still wanna rempit, couldnt care less about the above, then no point going from a 980kg -1336 kg car (curb weight from wiki), 1/3rd in weight increase is no joke

braking/nimbleness/accelerating etc. etc. will be 'dampened' for sure

of course u can upgrade the perdana's handling/braking etc. etc. to compensate, but imagine what u can come up with if u put that same amount of money into ur wira lol

Just my 2 sen

Cheers!

Jan 22, 2007
Kota Kinabalu
thanks guys.. i still dont want to lose the gforce when i transplant to perdana...some said wira with standard gsr also can tapau the perdana evo later(dunno racun2 or fact)...anyway i might considering to use the perdana coz 1. kena saman by JPJ for bodykit(cost me around rm300 for the saman- my frend 3 times kena sama bodykit by jpj but he change back to wira bodykit everytime kena suru buat inspection balik..now 3 times kena saman JPJ black list the car..anybody have experiencing with this situation?) 2. sometimes wanna fetch kids from skol...so wira like single f2f guy..hehehe......perdana aplpha bodykit nice wat....

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I own GSR with MicroTech LT8 b4 there some Perdana are very fast is not really can tapau easily.

Jan 22, 2007
Kota Kinabalu
thanks for the comments guys...my fren just told me that using 16 inch wheels might help to for the feel of the gforce...is it true?i cannot test my fren car with evo engine inside as his car now on the repair for overheated...

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Trust me when you ride Perdana you never want to use 16" rim. Yes it help a bit.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi what could possibly cause the vibration to Perdana V6 during acceleration and braking? The vibration is felt during mild acceleration as well as light braking only. No vibration is felt during hard driving and braking.
I have replaced the front brake set, both lower arms, as well as both driveshafts. It still happens. What else?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience