Perdana evo Vs Perdana eterna Twin Turbo

vimal

Feb 26, 2009
kuala lumpur
Yes danz tis is RS version white meter come w 4wd fuel tank,rear disc,airbag steering n bodypart too...

Last edited:

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
kanan hows ur ride?
I'm in the midst of getting the JPJ approval. My car now still in stock cond and running without problem. It's just that i need to rebuild my turbo for better reliability in the long run. coz like i posted the shaft bush already leak little bit. Maybe after got the approval then will think of something. hehehe :driver:

sebastien

Known Member
Oct 19, 2008
I'm in the midst of getting the JPJ approval. My car now still in stock cond and running without problem. It's just that i need to rebuild my turbo for better reliability in the long run. coz like i posted the shaft bush already leak little bit. Maybe after got the approval then will think of something. hehehe :driver:
oic....pls update me on da turbo thingy...coz i feel like do a lil bit upgrade thanks:biggrin:

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
wahh now everyone looking for gto ones . no wonder it's out of stock already :biggrin: .What's the stock boost using gto turbine with its stock wastegate?? btw if you want to let go your td 025 i'm interested. coz i want to make it as spare. I'more towards td 025 stock setting. good buddy in traffic jam

Last edited:

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
where do you guys normally join the TT session? I think i want to get to know eterna frens out there to have some chit chat.

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
my location is at batu cave bro. asked speedspin it cost me 860 per pc for one siput of rhf4 ball bearing. nyum2

glanza

Known Member
Nov 2, 2005
kl/kelate
hi guys..i've something to ask. if we convert evo engine to perdana, wat about mounting? are they share the same mounting?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
could be typo error....
It should be IHI RHF4 VF14

:rofl:
ahahaah..tq bro...typo error...at the same time was
dreaming of RPF1 rims...:rofl:

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

hi guys..i've something to ask. if we convert evo engine to perdana, wat about mounting? are they share the same mounting?
sei - v6tt, need to modify 1 mounting
sei - evo, no need to modify

v6 - v6tt, no need to modify
v6 - evo, modify 1 mounting

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi

im currently using wira aeroback 1.5 to mod with 4g93 block + mivec head + MMC ecu
.is it ok or the machine will giv problems to me in future.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience