Perak Section

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
TeamAdvan: I am still waiting for my ride wor ... hahaha .... Take your time and complete it, but please, nothing more than 4000 rpm ok. Old man easily gets heart-attack, hahaha ...

Btw, how do you like those bronze LMGT4's? ... hehehe ... And Congratulation ... YYyuuuuRRRmmm Seeeeng ....

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
TeamAdvan: I am still waiting for my ride wor ... hahaha .... Take your time and complete it, but please, nothing more than 4000 rpm ok. Old man easily gets heart-attack, hahaha ...

Btw, how do you like those bronze LMGT4's? ... hehehe ... And Congratulation ... YYyuuuuRRRmmm Seeeeng ....
u mean those bronzesss at that BLACK LATSUN....hahaha.....its exiciting...
yah...it take sumtime....now front brake not working :(...
dunno wat happen.....only makan rear brake....go and flow back from KL had eaten alot of my rear rotor....front noting at all....the car doesnt want to stop also....very dangerous....:confused_smile:

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
hahha...came back.....tiring....
rush car till friday midnight (saturday morning)...didnt even have time to stick more stickers onmy owncar...helping one of them to repair damages on his car as minor accident while parking his car on wednesday...rushed his car out on firday midnight lor...then go home shower and straight go for breakfast...then roll to KL already.....
wah so rush ah..... but never mind la, u guys enjoyed it also right and oledi won the price wo....:_: congratulation (Gong Hei Gong Hei).....:_: :_: :_:

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
Hi Guys....
Just want to join this forum...
Hehehehehe...

eric_ho20

Known Member
Nov 23, 2004
Ipoh
wassup pplzzz ...

im letting go my GTi rim wit tires now . giv me best price if anyone interested ya . thanks .

pcd 100 , 16" , new tires (juz used for 3months only) 205/45/r16 Synergy M5

pic will upload soon

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
Hmmm... Dunno can fit my Savvy or not... Hahaha...

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
hello everyone im new in ipoh. may i know where's montster garage and what service do they provide?tuners?

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
hello everyone im new in ipoh. may i know where's montster garage and what service do they provide?tuners?
kenken : go to :http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/your-shots/165257-congratulations-to-monster-garage-6.html
page 7....theres a map...

monster only do bodykits and aero parts....they dun do tuning...

skyrap: haha...sori for that day...i wanted so much to stick too as my car look real plain that day....but too bad they decide to boycott your bos as he is TOO KU-HON already....tot every one making a decision untill he giv some thing in return..dun la always kasi CAP only.....haha....thats why me alone also cant do anything....tot like that can squeeze sumting out from him...
see see, still the same ku-hon la...haih......:Not_Impressed:

Last edited:

skyrap

1,000 RPM
Sep 14, 2004
Ipoh~KL
Visit site
kenken : go to :http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/your-shots/165257-congratulations-to-monster-garage-6.html
page 7....theres a map...

monster only do bodykits and aero parts....they dun do tuning...

skyrap: haha...sori for that day...i wanted so much to stick too as my car look real plain that day....but too bad they decide to boycott your bos as he is TOO KU-HON already....tot every one making a decision untill he giv some thing in return..dun la always kasi CAP only.....haha....thats why me alone also cant do anything....tot like that can squeeze sumting out from him...
see see, still the same ku-hon la...haih......:Not_Impressed:
is ok bro...don't la boycott.. hahha.. we didn't have the budget yet for the sponsor.. because we still have other plan to do...you talking with my boss b4 for the sponsor ar? our company very small only le not like CASTROL big big company...i think we only in his market 1% only...:_: ..forgive pls..

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
is ok bro...don't la boycott.. hahha.. we didn't have the budget yet for the sponsor.. because we still have other plan to do...you talking with my boss b4 for the sponsor ar? our company very small only le not like CASTROL big big company...i think we only in his market 1% only...:_: ..forgive pls..
hahaha...not boycott la....saja let him know dun be too ku-hon always free cap only....LOL.....not me the one talk to him...my fren AW-JAI know him ge mar....he is one o he MOTUL dealer in ipoh....he spoken to him....he say "FREE CAP and FREE STICKER" lor....hahhaa...
but one or two of monster's car got stick MOTUL mar...one is FTO...another one forgotten liao.....haha...MOTUL small? dun play la....haha...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear all,

my car is currently experiencing some squeaking sound, which is coming from the board behind (the place where the 3rd brake light and speakers are). how can i solve this prob? can i like change the whole damn board?

it is damn irritating! :angry:

btw...im driving an iswara (93 model).

thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience