PayPal Account Fraud - BEWARE!

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Today i got email from PayPal saying that someone entered my account:

I logged on and found that it asks for credit card verification as i dont have one. Immediately i exited and entered by typing www.paypal.com and the logon screen seems different ones.

I changed my password as my first logon via http://1382xxxxx:2121/ was recorded!

A screenshot of FAKE login of PayPal:

A screenshot of ORIGINAL login of PayPal:

Beware ZTH'ians !

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
try report to pay pal lar see what they do

adyzul

1,000 RPM
Oct 6, 2005
same thing applies if you receive email from banks.....DO NOT CLICK or log-in via any links.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Why do people still fall for phishing scams???

Just don't login via links. Especially when you are dealing with sensitive personal or financial information.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
sakuraguy said:
fish ... sometimes accidents or incidents do happens .. nobodys perfect
There will be cases where there is no room for "accidents" or "incidents". Internet stuff is one of it. I just feel that those who fall for those internet scams are just plain ignorant, simply because they take things for granted, considering that internet scams are well known by everyone.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Thanx for tellin about the apyapl sbb i also got the mail even i never have register paypal in my life. Oh ya also becareful with the ebay spam also.

HidSeller

500 RPM
Sep 30, 2004
i always receive those mail and i will click the link then simply enter any username and password ..... if they ask for credit card detail, just whack watever number will do ....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So I broke my clutch. Its from from a 6 speed sr20ve nissan primera P12 gearbox.
24 spline, 9 inch clutch.
My mechanic seems to have trouble finding the correct clutch kit set for me. Left in workshop 2 weeks already.

Anyone have any recommendation? 70% city drive so prefer soft clutch with enough bite for 225hp.
Please guide me to the correct clutch thanks!

PS: Ogura single plate clutch is a bad idea right? Saw one compatible ogura secondhand clutch for RM1600 in FB.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience