About PayPal...

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
hi,guys...my gf got selling mask to some1 from other country...the customer already paid into my gf paypal acc..so d problem is how to get cash from paypal??? pls help...:adore:

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
thanks for your info SC...how bout western union?

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
hi,guys...my gf got selling mask to some1 from other country...the customer already paid into my gf paypal acc..so d problem is how to get cash from paypal??? pls help...:adore:
Actually you can withdraw the cash, there r a few ways to get the money. First you must know they do set certain amount of money in the paypal account before they let you withdraw.

Here is the way to do it. In the paypal account you will be require to key in your bank account number. If you haven't have a account, you can go to Al-Rahji Bank open a saving account. Then after you open the account, you can key-in the bank account number to your paypal account.

Paypal normally will set around US$250-300 before they allow you to withdraw or transfer the money to your saving account to use as cash.

Alternative method will be, you can key-in your credit card account in your paypal account, and use those money to do internet shopping without the hassle of transfer money to local bank plus incurring of tranfer fee charges. Those charges I think you better check with the bank for correct charges.

Last edited:

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
thanks tohsan...can i use other bank like public bank/maybank/cimb bank?:hmmmm:

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
ya,i know transfer to credit card but that is my gf bisnes...n she dun 1 get involve with credit card(if can)..sometime urgent need cash to flow or invest to other product...we seldom use credit card...

let say if my credit card debt is 1k...and my paypal acc. got 5k(and still growing)..after clear credit card still got 4k...that y i need cash from paypal lo~~ anyway,will go to bank tomolo,ask how to get. thanks for those who feedback...:adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There’s no doubt about it, The Jungle Book is one of those stories that is just simply timeless. It has everything you could possibly want: lovable characters, singable songs, and a dancing primate. But who knew that a bunch of jungle animals and a man-cub named Mowgli would teach us so many life lessons? Not us. But lessons we did learn. Ones like these:

A 3 door...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience