Panasonic KX-P1121 24-Pin Dot Matrix Printer

All Other Stuff

ETERNA-TT

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003

Announcing the Panasonic KX-P1121, a narrow carriage 24-pin dot matrix printer designed for
producing professional documents. This printer offers the opportunity of creating a variety of stylish
page layouts by using a combination of three easily selectable letter quality fonts. The KX-P1121 also
provides flexible paper handling facilities such as a push pinbelt tractor and rear & top paper feed
paths. The combination of the KX-P1121's print speed and paper handling features makes it the
ideal choice for both personal correspondence and the demands of busy modern day offices.

-Print Speed : 240 cps Draft Micron and 100 cps LQ
-Fonts : 3 Draft / 3 LQ
-Buffer : 14 KB (Standard) / 32 KB (Optional)

Easy Set Operator Panel Controls More Than 10 Functions -

Fonts - 3 draft and 3 letter quality.
Form length - 3 selections.
Memo load.
Perf-cut for 0' tear-off capability.
Form feed.
Line feed.
On line.
Power-on default settings.
Hex dump.
Self test.
And more...

Versatile Paper Handling -

-Paper parking (Memo load)-Loads single sheets without removing or wasting continuous forms.
-Rear & top feeds give you a wide choice of paper paths.
-Perf-cut with 0" tear off capacity- Maximize printable area without wasting any paper forms.

Excellent Print Quality -

-The KX-P1121 offers resident multiple font capabilities, including 3 draft (draft pica, draft elite and
draft micron) and 3 letter quality (Courier, Prestige and Bold PS).
-All fonts are available in eleven different character sizes ranging from 5 cpi through 20 cpi plus
proportional spacing.
-Over 5500 type styles can be created by combining fonts, character sizes and enhancement
modes such as italic, double high, double strike, emphasised, underline, subscript and superscript.
-360 X 360 dpi resolution offers clear, crisp graphics.

Ergonomic Design for Convenience and Ease Of use-

-Pinbelt tractor feed for easier paper loading.
-All switches and levers are accessible from the top of the unit, within easy reach.
-Power cord and printer cable are out of the way of the paper path

More info visit : KX-P1121 | Dot Matrix Printer | Business Solutions | Panasonic Malaysia

Item is in good condition and few months old only.
Item comes with box, cable and driver cd.
Waranty send back to manufacturer service center.
Location for COD : Subang Jaya/Sunway

Buying Price : RM 430
Now Selling : RM 200 Nett

Interested call : 017-2806688

Cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im owning an auto car now...plan to change the intake system but ppl warn me open pod is not suitable for Auto. i noe drop in is better but i cant find the size tht suit my car. Any better way?? Btw, changing extractor n the muffler will it make my car worst than b4? Thanks Sifu~!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience