PAGING ALL Perlis and kedah members or penang

stopid9

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
kl/pj
to all members from the northern...

i need help from you guys whoever knew the number plate from perlis and kedah..
i wanna know the roughly figures for perlis (R plate) 1,22,88 and 99 while kedah (K plate) 1 cost..

whoever can help providing infos of the above, i shall and will 'belanja' you good food or spa or help in return or some resonable request...

really thanks in advanced..

can get me thru 012.322.2299
thanks guys..

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
U mean u want to buy R1,R22,R88,R99,K1 plate number? I`m using `R` plate here. Got intend to buy RB25, RB26, R33 but all can`t trace back from JPJ.:confused_smile: .....R1 is owned by King Perlis, put in classic car. K1 also owned by Sultan Kedah. R and K plate single digit is too impossible for normal citizen.Unless u are King or Sultan relative / best fren~~

Last edited:

stopid9

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
kl/pj
HI kaminari,

actually i'm planning to buy either R? (i assumed now is RG) of K ?? ( Kb ? ) with numbers i mention like 1,22,88 and 99..

wat i know is wilayah plate number 1 usually around 50k above and 22 around 8k above and so on.. just wondering how this numbers cost in perlis and kedah only...

you know any ??

drMpower

May 1, 2006
Since the K1 and R1 are owned by the Sultans, then you should go for the rest you mentioned. contact the RTD for more info. but, I think, since the single digit even cost you some bombs, and the more will cost you with the single alphabet.

my advise is = try to make contacts with classic car clubs. they are the only few who got the single alphabet number plate. try to ask for informations or nego them if one of them got the numberplate you desired.

stopid9

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
kl/pj
drMpower,

no.. i'm not looking for those classic number.. i'm actually interested to buy current alphabet for perlis and kedah single 1 or double 99 or 88.. just wanna the market price for this kind of numbers of those state.. should be cheaper than wilayah kua..

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
stopid9:
Last 3 years, I got fren buy Kedah plate single digit, if I`m nt mistaken no. 7 by permission of sultan cost him rm60k oO!Then double same digit for abt rm15k.Perlis plate would be more cheaper depend what the alphabet letter.High value alphabet, `R`, `RF`. Why dun u directly contact those JPJ n request wht number on bidding currently n price.

drMpower

May 1, 2006
owwhh...I see,

yeah, what kaminari says is true. I dont think the single number in northern region would cost less than the wilayah/ selangor or the kelantan/terengganu states.

infact, I think they all standardised all the pricings of single digit/ double digit number plates.

those digit 1, 10, 22, 77,88,99 owners surely rich people maa....

stopid9

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
kl/pj
kaminari,
i'm from kl.. can't travel all the way up just to see the tender price.. just trying my luck here first.. if selangor plate at least i can check online.. or you mean i can call jpj perlis and ask ar ??

drMpower,
wa.. due to some intials i wanna get R? and k?? numbers..
somemore if i go perlis and kedah i also don't know the jalan lo..

greatwhite

Jan 1, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Kedah, K is cheap. Cause i heard one fellow got KDG 98 thru tender for RM450 only. But don't know how true is true la. Perlis, R is not cheap coz one alphabet need to wait 2 years to roll. Of course like R(x) 1234 is cheap la. If like popular category or interesting category is harder to get. Once all the nice plate is taken, nobody will buy Perlis plate already. People will opt for Kedah plate coz can tender numbers again. That's y Perlis plate is left stagnant there. :sleep:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Holy thread resurrection! ROFL! :adore:

Anyway might as well update that Perlis plates are getting more and more expensive especially from RJ onwards, now its RK.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All ZTHians,

I've just recently started to notice a knocking sound coming from the front left suspension in my Evo 8 MR. It only happens when im going over bumps quickly, when i go over speed bumps slowly there is no knocking. The knocking was very minor at first but i can tell it is starting to get worse. I have had a look at the suspension mounts and the suspension itself but there seems to be no signs of any damage. Could it be the bushes that need replacing, would this cause the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience