Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Package perdana for convert evo

naziperdana

Known Member
Feb 5, 2008
caya lah u bro...always enjoy whatever we have:thefinger:

bro naziperdana,
of course i wanna change my v6tt to evo3 engine..but $$ takda la boss...:)
not at the moment...btw so far im happy with my v6tt engine...has never failed me so far..:)

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
haihss this package now onli comes arr........
ohh yea...wanna ask how jst to do the endorsment....thanks pm me....

naziperdana

Known Member
Feb 5, 2008
morning bumpppppp...

hi..i want to offer all members who owned perdana and want to convert to evo engine ( 1,2 or 3) with a good and special package..

Package 1 :

Halfcut evo 1 and 2
Package : - halfcut + labour + engine oil + timing belt + water pump + clutch plate + boost meter + BOV + turbo timer + gear liver + muffler + 21/2 piping + endorsment

only RM 10K

Package 2 :

Package : - halfcut + labour + engine oil + timing belt + water pump + clutch plate + gear liver + endorsment

Only RM 10K

Term and condition :

Old engine and gearbox + bodypart ( dashboard,aircond or item that cannot be used to perdana) will give to me

This not the cheat advertise. Owner perdana will go with us to see and try the halfcut first before take it. We dont take money from client but client will give money itself to halfcut shop.

We will get u a excellent halfcut with mailage around 70k to 90k.We offer u a expert and marvulous mechanic.. theres 1 perdana have finished converting and now 1 more in process

Pm me or leave ur phone number

keijidosha

Nov 7, 2006
halfcut evo1-3 so expensive lor..
rm10k is quite ok for job a-z.....

mine aslo using evo1...finished 4day ago
total cost rm4.5k ...cos only using engine , comp box, auto gebox perdana got kahwin 4 easy drive, only
tadda

naziperdana

Known Member
Feb 5, 2008
tq bro keijidosha...

actually nowdays halcut for evo 3 with bodypart is around 8K-9.5K. sure u can get price 6k-7k for evo 3 but the condition not good ex mailage 13xk,leaking etc..i dont want to offer halfcut like this to our customer coz we want to maintain our reputation not only for good mechanic but also the halfcut condition

if members can get a-z with cost 9K, i recomend to go to that place coz it really really cheap.

im offer a genuine deal not just 'main-main':thefinger:

halfcut evo1-3 so expensive lor..
rm10k is quite ok for job a-z.....

mine aslo using evo1...finished 4day ago
total cost rm4.5k ...cos only using engine , comp box, auto gebox perdana got kahwin 4 easy drive, only
tadda

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
bro....any news on the endoursement..???

many thanks...pm me ya...:)

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
guys...it may be abit expensive, but since nazi has alot of perdana customers, im sure they trust nazi in the convertion right....if u guys wanna convert to evo3, im sure nazi is the right mech for u....he speciality is on perdana cars...right on bro nazi...

naziperdana

Known Member
Feb 5, 2008
tqvm bro danz...:biggrin:

actually im not expert on perdana cars converting to evo engine but since i used it i found that wayering part is very critical and important to make it the engine work out smoothly..for wira convert evo is no problem coz it just like plug in 100 % wayering from evo but for perdana it must "kacuk"

all mechanic i think can transplant engine to perdana bay easily but not all can perform well in term of wayering..for example..this is not cut off speeding for evo ( means dont have to use RSM) if the wayering done completly using the original meter perdana

guys...it may be abit expensive, but since nazi has alot of perdana customers, im sure they trust nazi in the convertion right....if u guys wanna convert to evo3, im sure nazi is the right mech for u....he speciality is on perdana cars...right on bro nazi...

Vr46-

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2007
bro the price is consider cheap d la.i transplant my engine to evo3 in a perdana oso caused me ard 10kd and tht was half a year back.now everything is included ler endorsement and everything is considered cheap d.now evo h/cuts are selling at least 8.5k if the condition is cun.but if u guys wana go for cheap ones thn u might have lotsa problems.come on v6ers convert it and join the evolution team lolx

zed_3939

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
Shah Alam
excellent package...comon V6 owner

bro the price is consider cheap d la.i transplant my engine to evo3 in a perdana oso caused me ard 10kd and tht was half a year back.now everything is included ler endorsement and everything is considered cheap d.now evo h/cuts are selling at least 8.5k if the condition is cun.but if u guys wana go for cheap ones thn u might have lotsa problems.come on v6ers convert it and join the evolution team lolx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dogs... Best friend or pest? You decide...

This time's correction was on my own car. Damages done by men's best friend that have been bothering me for a long time. What better time to do it than on a vacant saturday...

Swirls and random deep scratches. Must have had a party on my bonnet.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience