Package perdana for convert evo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Package perdana for convert evo

Vr46-

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2007
bro any1 hu wants to tune or do engine transplant jz gime a call la.my fren got a workshop in subang.former echanic frm ksp power and links in sunway.guarantee gv u all best price.he oso does piggyback tuning and dyno shootout.but whn tunong he does it in sunway la cuz he dun hv the machine.jz gime a call la for more info 016-2280621.his shop name is jp racing in subang.

naziperdana

Known Member
Feb 5, 2008
if waja the labour charge with aircond gas is RM 1.4k but we cannot help u to endorsment coz 2.0 ( can but with a lot of money to be spent)

i suggest u to convert to 1.8 GSR from halfcut lancer MX..we can get the halfcut and endorsment etc. The price for GSR MX is around RM 9.2k

Bro...what about waja...if convert evo 4 how much your charge?

naziperdana

Known Member
Feb 5, 2008
bro vr46...how much to do piggyback tuning?

bro any1 hu wants to tune or do engine transplant jz gime a call la.my fren got a workshop in subang.former echanic frm ksp power and links in sunway.guarantee gv u all best price.he oso does piggyback tuning and dyno shootout.but whn tunong he does it in sunway la cuz he dun hv the machine.jz gime a call la for more info 016-2280621.his shop name is jp racing in subang.

Aura

1,500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Bro, ko ada tank 4WD lebih ke kalau orang tukar enjin Evo 1,2,3 ni..Yelah, masuk Perdana takleh, tank 4WD boleh jual kat bebudak Wira..
Takpe bro..Aku dah pasang dah Evo 4 punya kat Wira aku..Mekasih..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Finally. The video that summarizes the action packed sunday, beginning with the grand showcase of battle cars , to the initial thrills and spills of the rain soaked circuit, leading to a neck to neck challenge of best lap times that increases in pace as the water evaporates off the circuit from...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience