OTTER® Fibre Color:DIY your dashboard and interior car from whatever color to black

All Other Stuff

OTTER® Fibre Color:DIY your dashboard and interior car from whatever color to black

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
Re: OTTER® Fibre Color:DIY your dashboard and interior car from whatever color to bla

how do we use this ???

just rub on with cloth ???

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008
Re: OTTER® Fibre Color:DIY your dashboard and interior car from whatever color to bla

how do we use this ???

just rub on with cloth ???
just rub using sponge or paint brush
apply 1 thin layer first and after dry apply again another 1 thin layer...

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004

anyone bought and tried out this product ? Pls give some feedback...

enzim10

Jan 18, 2007

hi..please pm me the grey proton colour 280ml with 80 ml black colour. give me ur lowest price include postage..

thxx

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008

hi..please pm me the grey proton colour 280ml with 80 ml black colour. give me ur lowest price include postage..

thxx
Pm sent!.Thx.

Cuztoms

Nov 17, 2008

how's the smell after i applied to my whole car interior.? will it be strong n poisoning.? any chemical reaction if exposed too long under the sun? I always park my car under the sun.

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008

how's the smell after i applied to my whole car interior.? will it be strong n poisoning.? any chemical reaction if exposed too long under the sun? I always park my car under the sun.
Check ur inbox..
i already PM u..Thx

Imperial

Known Member
Jan 15, 2004
Visit site

My car's black colour dashboard have spots of grey marks due to exposure under the sun over a period of time. Can i use Otter fiber colour to retouch the marks? Will the colour black look uneven if i only apply it onto the effected area & not the rest? Will the colour fade or remove when i shine my dashboard? How long will the colour last under regular sun & rain if i apply it to my rear wiper plastic arm, door rubber & moulding? Pls advise... Thank you...

Last edited:

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008

My car's black colour dashboard have spots of grey marks due to exposure under the sun over a period of time. Can i use Otter fiber colour to retouch the marks? Will the colour black look uneven if i only apply it onto the effected area & not the rest? Will the colour fade or remove when i shine my dashboard? How long will the colour last under regular sun & rain if i apply it to my rear wiper plastic arm, door rubber & moulding? Pls advise... Thank you...
Sory for late reply..
PM sent!

Tq.

alive88

Nov 24, 2007

bro..do u hve extra dark grey in stock?

AUT15

Known Member
May 27, 2005
CyberJaya

hi, im how much the cost for 80ml via postage? pm me also about repayment etc online or bank a/c for bank in

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

sorry, pm me also what colour you have. thanks

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008

bro..do u hve extra dark grey in stock?
sory for late reply..
stock for dark grey available..
sms me at 0133216079 for arrangement.

Tq.

hi, im how much the cost for 80ml via postage? pm me also about repayment etc online or bank a/c for bank in

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

sorry, pm me also what colour you have. thanks
Pm sent!

Tq.

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008

Sorry im seldom online..for fast deal sms/call me at 0132494370.

TQ

Last edited:

KancilanSazer

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006

pm me price for black color..able to COD near seri kembangan/equin park are?

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008

im seldom online...msg me 0132494370 for ordering..

TQ

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So, it has been a pretty fantastic 2011 for me. As some of you might know, I first bought my DSLR end of Dec 2010, and started taking random pictures of cars along the streets of Kuala Lumpur. Over the course of an entire year, many things happened for me...

It is incredibly difficult to express how I feel in words, so instead, I have decided to come up...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience