OTTER® Fibre Color: DIY your dashboard and inside car become a black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

OTTER® Fibre Color: DIY your dashboard and inside car become a black

ric1504

Oct 11, 2008
bro i sms u but u didnt reply....how to make arrangements with u to deal?

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008
---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Brother can COD puchong bandar puteri ??
bro i sms u but u didnt reply....how to make arrangements with u to deal?
PM Sent!

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

how to deal?..i wan 4 ottocolor
PM Sent!

zafreen_07

Known Member
Apr 25, 2009
bro, how many can needed to repaint satria interior?, dashboard, door panel, side body cover (back)

kelvchan

Oct 5, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
bro, can i change my current colour brown to black with OTTER colour? can last for how long? bcox i like to change my gen2 dashboard from brown to black.. so i like to try for the OTTER.

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008
bro, can i change my current colour brown to black with OTTER colour? can last for how long? bcox i like to change my gen2 dashboard from brown to black.. so i like to try for the OTTER.
Sory for late reply..
PM Sent...
Tq.

knight81

Sep 8, 2008
Kuantan
Hi, i'm running a Auto car wash in a big scale and i'm interested on your product, can you provide more info and if possible can u come down to kuantan for a demo and promo?

ottercolor

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008
Hi, i'm running a Auto car wash in a big scale and i'm interested on your product, can you provide more info and if possible can u come down to kuantan for a demo and promo?
PM Sent!!!
10Q.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all sifus,

I currently own a charade aura 1.3l 1990 stock. But the engine is abit too underpowered imo. I'm thinking of doing a transplant but i need some help on which engine to fit.

I'm a total noob when it comes cars but i checked out the forums and i'm wondering if anyone has tried fitting a 4agze into a car like mine. Or if its even possible without further modifications? and whats the market price for a half cut 4agze? Thank you sifus! I'm also looking at the 4efte engine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience