ots 9?????when???

^kenji^

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
kl
can any1 tell me when is the ots 9?? izzit held on this friday at extreme park>? thax......

d-line

Known Member
Aug 2, 2005
sentul
why stop the ots??? mayb they want to make open the street plak kot.

ala so boring la after this.only wait for dgc or sso.so sad dude.

we want more ots!!!

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
don't believe in rumors please.

OTS9 will be back soon. i think SKAGEE and cheaka have a lot on their hands these coming few weeks. so, please be patience. ;)

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
:) thanks topoui11.

OTS9 will most probably be next Friday and we will be moving to a new location soon after :)

Other than that, we wil also have our Drift Showoffs in Sepang , togather with the Drag Battle .

Please do keep a look out for Tsuiso Terror Ver.2 which we will be planning to have it real soon :)

d-line: Not to worry dude, we'll continue doing events as long as there's drifters willing to come to them :) Ever since our first drift event, which was held in Chan's Subang Jaya Go Kart Track,long before anyone in Malaysia thought of having it on a Kart Track :D ,we have decided to keep the tradition going and hope others will follow suit in keeping the drifters off the streets .

lil_joker

Known Member
May 9, 2005
Near ur house
.S K A G E E. said:
:) thanks topoui11.

OTS9 will most probably be next Friday and we will be moving to a new location soon after :)

Other than that, we wil also have our Drift Showoffs in Sepang , togather with the Drag Battle .

Please do keep a look out for Tsuiso Terror Ver.2 which we will be planning to have it real soon :)

d-line: Not to worry dude, we'll continue doing events as long as there's drifters willing to come to them :) Ever since our first drift event, which was held in Chan's Subang Jaya Go Kart Track,long before anyone in Malaysia thought of having it on a Kart Track :D ,we have decided to keep the tradition going and hope others will follow suit in keeping the drifters off the streets .
haha, those good ol' days at Chan's go kart track.....

suchap69

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
i have a reliable info that the sunway extreme park site will be develop for apartments and commercial buildings real soon, they have started going for bridging financing, and as we can see, the earthwork has started.

maybe it'll will not be long before we see last OTS in sunway, it is a perfect place for OTS, good access, lots of parking space and nice track to drift on though

so where will we have OTS next time? hate if it all have to end prematurely

but i'm sure skagee and cheaka have already found a new place before it ends in Sunway

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
yeap! eh.. dudes.. do u all know that last last last last time when i was SMALL.... there used to b drift events near the crocadile farm go kart place rite? i went there b4.. ;) my first ever 'drift event' lol.. toking like i took part oni.. haha..

skagee.. u made that event?

^kenji^

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
kl
thax dude!

i will awalys be there 2 surport all your eVEnt!.............thax!

MaGiC55

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
.S K A G E E. said:
Hehe i remmeber Chan's Subang Jaya session..that was long time ago..if im not mistaken it was the SID era hahahaha..i still hav the photos n video of Chan's drift session..mayb i should post it ..let me shrink the photos size then i will post it...:)

MaGiC55

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
ohkei i hope u guys enjoy and sorry if the quality of d pics is bad i took it from video

pic 1

Last edited:

MaGiC55

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
pic 2

ahfai in white cefiro

MaGiC55

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
pic 3

tee

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

here i want to tell all ZTH forumers a story about my car being scratched by some farking bastard..

here goes lah..

about a month ago.. i parked my car at the curb side in front of my gf's house since her hse car porch can fit 2 cars only[her mom's car & sis' car].. next morning my alarm went off i dunno why maybe got probs with the wiring or sum sort..i didnt realize this becos was asleep until the next door neighbor angrily repeatedly ringing the door bell.. so i came down went to my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience