Original Limited Edition Satria Neo R3 Clubsport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Original Limited Edition Satria Neo R3 Clubsport

mavrick

Rare opportunity to own a Limited Edition Satria Neo R3 Clubsport. Only 20 units prepared by R3, and this is unit #10.

Officially modelled as R3 Neo CS S1. FIA approved. This means that you do not need anymore mods to enter MME!

Mileage 11k km only (used for 3 track days only)
Year : 2008
Manual. Iridescent White
100% Accident free. Never even touched up.

This car is based on a stock 1.6 manual Satria Neo. 137 bhp, 1,050kg and sub-3 minute car in the hands of novice driver using standard road tyres at Sepang. Total cost when new was RM75k excluding cost of mandatory entrance in clubsport series.

Registered for road use. So you can use it as a daily driver if you wish.

Original middle-aged owner selling. Comes with original certificate from R3.

Serious buyers plse contact Tam at 012-3816273
Location to view : PJ

Attachments

• 003c.jpg
    003c.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 5,230
  • 001c.jpg
    001c.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 3,298
  • 002c.jpg
    002c.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 19,122
  • 005c.jpg
    005c.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 5,479
  • 007c.jpg
    007c.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 4,435
Last edited:
At engine. This can be increased to approx 145bhp with a simple change of the camshaft.

The magic is not so much the straightline speed, but its amazing Lotus-inspired handling. (Even then, it sees 200 kmh without drama). Imagine a front wheel drive that drives like a rear wheel drive. Make no mistake - this is the real deal. This actual car was reviewed by Evo magazine earlier this year, albeit with a couple of errors in the specs. I am sure Tengku Djan will admit that this car forms the basis of the RM115k Lotus version you see today.

Last edited:
May I know if this car can be roaring the road legally with the roll-cage fitted on since it come with FIA approval and also the certificate from R3? Does it also means that I can do the inspection at Puspakom without removing the roll-cage bolted on?

Bump for this rare breed,
Thank you

Roll cage is fitted, and as such, strictly speaking, it has to be removed in order to comply. However, with an R3 certificate and a letter from JPJ that provides certain exemptions to be allowed on the road even with the roll cage in place, it is certainly a rare breed. This is an FIA-approved, Malaysian-made car that is road registered - can't be that many around.

hi there mavrick,

May i know what happen to the front splitter? As i know that every R3 clubsport comes with it. Yours seem to be missing but it's a nice car indeed. When you mention a set of cams will bring up da bhp to 145. Are you refering to the high cams?

Well spotted. I took the front splitters off as they were too low for our roads. Happy to have them refitted with new ones if the buyer prefers. Absolutely no difference on the track!

The 145 bhp is achieved with high lift cams. It already has a Haltech piggyback ecu in place that can be tuned in.

At engine. This can be increased to approx 145bhp with a simple change of the camshaft.

The magic is not so much the straightline speed, but its amazing Lotus-inspired handling. (Even then, it sees 200 kmh without drama). Imagine a front wheel drive that drives like a rear wheel drive. Make no mistake - this is the real deal. This actual car was reviewed by Evo magazine earlier this year, albeit with a couple of errors in the specs. I am sure Tengku Djan will admit that this car forms the basis of the RM115k Lotus version you see today.

good shit bro..!a rare piece u got there..
even a 1.3 (M) can see 200 kmh without drama..can see abit more than 200 kmh actually..hehe.
without haltech somore...

neways goodluck bro with the sale...jus sold my baby also.

Thanks for your comments. The 200 kmh can be verified on GPS. The speedo will actually show well over 200!

nice ride...:adore:
good luck on selling...

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

nice ride...:adore:
good luck on selling...

Thanks for your comments. The 200 kmh can be verified on GPS. The speedo will actually show well over 200!

wat u say is true..our meter is not that accurate.
i tested mine wif garmin gps..full load 4 POB....
thats where i found out it went 200++ kmh...
i think my car got hantu...hahaha..

dear Mr. Mavrick,

Is this your car?? well, u got a nice one here and really, i am tempted, i wont be able to view this car as i am in swak rite now and sadly i have to be at platform next week, is your 60K is final?

Sgarrista - you have PM

m.z.i^ - that is the electrical cut-off switch required by FIA in all their sanctioned races

i saw this model at stadium shah alam, july last year. the handling is very superb when they try to make u-turn. no understeer or oversteer even banyak pasir atas jalan at the high speed.. can loan ka?

You should check with your bank. Believe it is not a problem. They will probably value it as a normal Satria Neo 1.6 unless you know them.

it is still with aircond and radio right it seems?

nice...kinda tempted :D

original aircon and CD/radio player intact. Majority of the original owners wanted it kept in!

Status
Not open for further replies.