Original evo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Original evo

dieung

Sep 16, 2009
Sarawak
ok la...this car still evo....cn9a and cp9a...all same...not convert from ck or mx...
nice car bro...good luck on your selling....

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
Virgin??? I thought we can only get it in kindergarten nowadays laa....
Honestly, what is your offer for an virgin Evo 4???
If the price is right i believed those what you so called "NO MORE VIRGIN" Evo 4 owners will willing to restore the virgin that you want...:driver:

joyjay_johan

May 11, 2005
SELANGOR
i dun think so u can get bank loan 4 this car unless u try credit then maybe u can get but not much la....

sagaevo

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
this car no more virgin..converted :(
Looking for a clean, stock standard virgin ride, its like you are looking for a needle in the haystack sir. If you really intent to own a "virgin" evo, the i should suggest you to get hold of those student APs and bring back one from Jap, that will solve it. Downside is you will have to bear with the 2 years no transfer ruling retention there will be agreement made between you and the student coming from the lawyers/comm of oath indicating its yours, BUT not covering on if the student's goes bankrupt or suddenly kiok or dead. Like James said, if you want a "virgin" ride, with an exclusive agreed price maybe someone will make it stock for you back again exclusively...

I apologize to the threadowner on my rudeness interrupting his thread. BUMP for your ride truly...

Loans....bank not so sure....you may try and ask Public Bank or Alliance Bank....otherwise credit institution like Boustead or Semangat Anggun maybe your option...

caw9256

Oct 5, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
thanks for answering. If buyer want original evo4. I also have one. Free gift. Buy this car and get 2 set bodypARTS. bUMP

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
Looking for a clean, stock standard virgin ride, its like you are looking for a needle in the haystack sir. If you really intent to own a "virgin" evo, the i should suggest you to get hold of those student APs and bring back one from Jap, that will solve it. Downside is you will have to bear with the 2 years no transfer ruling retention there will be agreement made between you and the student coming from the lawyers/comm of oath indicating its yours, BUT not covering on if the student's goes bankrupt or suddenly kiok or dead. Like James said, if you want a "virgin" ride, with an exclusive agreed price maybe someone will make it stock for you back again exclusively...

I apologize to the threadowner on my rudeness interrupting his thread. BUMP for your ride truly...

Loans....bank not so sure....you may try and ask Public Bank or Alliance Bank....otherwise credit institution like Boustead or Semangat Anggun maybe your option...
+1:driver:

khsim

Known Member
Apr 16, 2009
VIRGIN Evo IV......hahhaaaaa....anyway....free bump for a nice evo....

ghohz

Known Member
Nov 13, 2008
kelate area mana ni boh?
i tot i'd since diz car once..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anybody on ZTH know when this product will arrive on the Malaysian market. I've checked a lot of Clifford dealers and some don't seem to know about it.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience