ORI EG6 "Highly Nego For serious buyer" (new updated spec)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

ORI EG6 "Highly Nego For serious buyer" (new updated spec)

rossi46

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2006
u r right this price can get EK with ori B18C n gearbox with LSD......... but this r upgraded B18C-R with close ratio gear box... ... pls read carefully b4 put ur comment.. TQ~!

Bump:
I've seen this car in Penang, looks great but I've got some potential info says the chassis crack di, izzit true?? correct me if i'm wrong thank you!

if the chassic crack... when send the car to Puspakom inspection... if chassic crack how to pass the test? right guys? if repost fail... how to make the name transfer ?:confused::confused:

Synon'G

Known Member
Sep 21, 2008
u r right this price can get EK with ori B18C n gearbox with LSD......... but this r upgraded B18C-R with close ratio gear box... ... pls read carefully b4 put ur comment.. TQ~!

Bump:

if the chassic crack... when send the car to Puspakom inspection... if chassic crack how to pass the test? right guys? if repost fail... how to make the name transfer ?:confused::confused:

Friend, Do u know puspakom inspection wont check cracks but they're very strict of joint chassis nia... and even with slight crack puspakom wont kacau, i sold my old SR20 with chassis cracked and rusted also can pass the test and transferred ownership without any problems just last month and inspected in penang puspakom also!!!... anyway i just heard from some friends from penang say 'THE CHASSIS CRACK', no hard feelings...

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
eh bro,that is why if you spent rm100k to modifly it to vtec turbo 700++ hp on the wheels ,so i would guess your car value will be rm15xxxx,increase by rm100k for sale right?honestly,i sold my original eg6 with some modification only at rm33k few years back,probably is lower now,cannot add the modification parts then increase the price ler,sorry if i say anything hurt your feeling,just my 2 cents.

razorzx66

Known Member
Nov 24, 2008
no point to bashing here it is in owner right to put the price..if feel that the price too high then stay away..we all hope this guy can sell his car rite..anyway still on negotiable..free bump for you.

zeddd

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
..but now it just sounds fishy when he don't want to show interior n engine bay pic here.. not a big hassle rite? it will even helps a LOT of potential buyers closer to making their decision ...u help ppl, god help u ..see..

jeheyr

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
Ampang Jaya
community.webshots.com
i recommend bro rossi to cabut those sellable items and sell seperately, a bit leceh but i think u can get more than selling all at one lump sum
agreed... i knew your car has a lot of high performance stuff..
thats why so expensive..
better sell separately your expensive item..
im sure a lot of honda fans(including me) open their eyes..
nway, gudluck in your sale..
peace bro..

wankareem

Sep 3, 2005
KERAMAT
yg korg nak membeli nie pun satu...
already stated "highly nego", so juz give ur price wat u want la...
dis owner juz trying luck to get back his own wedding money laaa.
market price 32-35k, owner price 50k, put ur price laa!!!

bos gimme a kurang price la bos....., 24k can ar?
if can, pm me. interested desperate driver here.
:driver:
tq.

putrakel76

May 17, 2006
Bro, I like your car!!!! Very nice car & quite acceptable price with high performance stuff... I also have 1 dolphin (eg4 only with B18C Gsr)... always dreams to modify like yours but... 'poket' kering lor...

For those foremer here feel shocked with that price... pls dont make any comment if you 'fool' about Honda sparepart high performance value... If you dont believe, pls get one Ori Eg6 (Ori EG6 only B16A engine), then your convert to B18C Type R engine with that performance parts... I believed... you will sale your car at that price also.... Or just modify Gearbox with 4.7 FD & gear ratio... cost almost RM6k, itu blm TODA C cam, adj cam pulley, Skunk2 etc... The most I salute is... SPOON Caliper... value almost RM5k maaa.... Blh bikin nangis lorrrr..... Nak murah beli EH3 1.5 single cam la... RM25k je...

Bump f your car!!!!

Last edited:

rossi46

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2006
Bro, I like your car!!!! Very nice car & quite acceptable price with high performance stuff... I also have 1 dolphin (eg4 only with B18C Gsr)... always dreams to modify like yours but... 'poket' kering lor...

For those foremer here feel shocked with that price... pls dont make any comment if you 'fool' about Honda sparepart high performance value... If you dont believe, pls get one Ori Eg6 (Ori EG6 only B16A engine), then your convert to B18C Type R engine with that performance parts... I believed... you will sale your car at that price also.... Or just modify Gearbox with 4.7 FD & gear ratio... cost almost RM6k, itu blm TODA C cam, adj cam pulley, Skunk2 etc... The most I salute is... SPOON Caliper... value almost RM5k maaa.... Blh bikin nangis lorrrr..... Nak murah beli EH3 1.5 single cam la... RM25k je...

Bump f your car!!!!
Thanks Bro Putrakel76 comment......

novarace

Known Member
Sep 13, 2008
Friend, Do u know puspakom inspection wont check cracks but they're very strict of joint chassis nia... and even with slight crack puspakom wont kacau, i sold my old SR20 with chassis cracked and rusted also can pass the test and transferred ownership without any problems just last month and inspected in penang puspakom also!!!... anyway i just heard from some friends from penang say 'THE CHASSIS CRACK', no hard feelings...
hi, mr synonG...
myself like the car very much, have been seen on dato S. circuit... how u r so sure about the "cracking" story??? just dun play around with all the reader, and potential buyer from the forum... ur attitude is too selfish... just wish to stop him selling the car but the parts... i can see this is how u mean and thinking... i've been visit pg for this car, just like wat the owner said, not wasting ur trip to view this baby. good luck for ur sale, and lastly.... to all the ZTH forum members... see to believe.. sometimes, ppl will but some shit in to ur ears and u can't smell it tru ur nose!

free bump for u rossi!

pl4y3r122

Known Member
Sep 9, 2007
nice ride.. alot of time and money spent on it.. eg6 is alwayz legend... bro rossi46 people will talk watever they want.. dun care abt them meh.. i have an idea y dont u sell ur performance parts seperatly.. like spoon calipers,defi gauges, bride seats and etc.. watcha tink!!! free bump 4 u..!!

mjVTEC

Nov 13, 2008
yg korg nak membeli nie pun satu...
already stated "highly nego", so juz give ur price wat u want la...
dis owner juz trying luck to get back his own wedding money laaa.
market price 32-35k, owner price 50k, put ur price laa!!!

bos gimme a kurang price la bos....., 24k can ar?
if can, pm me. interested desperate driver here.
:driver:
tq.
highly nego u ask 24k!!!
u kidding me man...
:banghead::bawling::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just to share my experience. I bought this alarm from a local distributor. Its suppose to be a good alarm. But you all should know, it is made in malaysia with malaysia quality. The problems are:

1. The one way remote never work since the first day i bought it.
2. The in car charger stop charging the second time i try to use it.
3. The keyless entry never work.
4. The siren never stop if people accidentally knock your car.
5. The double signal never stop unlike other alarm.

Anyway, just...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience