ORI EG6 "Highly Nego For serious buyer" (new updated spec)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

ORI EG6 "Highly Nego For serious buyer" (new updated spec)

rossi46

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2006
Eg6

~~~~~

Last edited:

zeddd

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
bro rossi46, nice ride there.. can we see foto for engine bay, interior dashboard, etc.. regards.

rossi46

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2006
see photo can't watch detail... come n view the car... u won't waste ur time n trip!

Bump: see photo can't watch detail... come n view the car... u won't waste ur time n trip!

Bump: see photo can't watch detail... come n view the car... u won't waste ur time n trip!

zeddd

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
see photo can't watch detail... come n view the car... u won't waste ur time n trip!

a foto worths thousands words bro.

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
but view the actual car worth million words!!! :biggrin::biggrin::burnout:
bro,no need see the car for million words but see the price oridi got billion words,normally buyer see the price first then only decide whether to see the car or not

Synon'G

Known Member
Sep 21, 2008
I've seen this car in Penang, looks great but I've got some potential info says the chassis crack di, izzit true?? correct me if i'm wrong thank you!

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
bro dun play play ar,with the same price i can get EK 2 doors oridi with b18c type-R engine sumore lsd gearbox bla bla bla bla bla.................................................malaysian buyers are not stupid nowadays,they know how to think and calculate even a single cent plus the economy situation like this,anyway,i hope u can sell your ride as soon as possible.

HIDcivic

Known Member
Apr 8, 2005
chassis cracked dy? is this true?

i recommend bro rossi to cabut those sellable items and sell seperately, a bit leceh but i think u can get more than selling all at one lump sum

rossi46

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2006
u r right this price can get EK with ori B18C n gearbox with LSD......... but this r upgraded B18C-R with close ratio gear box... ... pls read carefully b4 put ur comment.. TQ~!

Bump:
I've seen this car in Penang, looks great but I've got some potential info says the chassis crack di, izzit true?? correct me if i'm wrong thank you!

if the chassic crack... when send the car to Puspakom inspection... if chassic crack how to pass the test? right guys? if repost fail... how to make the name transfer ?:confused::confused:

Synon'G

Known Member
Sep 21, 2008
u r right this price can get EK with ori B18C n gearbox with LSD......... but this r upgraded B18C-R with close ratio gear box... ... pls read carefully b4 put ur comment.. TQ~!

Bump:

if the chassic crack... when send the car to Puspakom inspection... if chassic crack how to pass the test? right guys? if repost fail... how to make the name transfer ?:confused::confused:

Friend, Do u know puspakom inspection wont check cracks but they're very strict of joint chassis nia... and even with slight crack puspakom wont kacau, i sold my old SR20 with chassis cracked and rusted also can pass the test and transferred ownership without any problems just last month and inspected in penang puspakom also!!!... anyway i just heard from some friends from penang say 'THE CHASSIS CRACK', no hard feelings...

mirapower

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
eh bro,that is why if you spent rm100k to modifly it to vtec turbo 700++ hp on the wheels ,so i would guess your car value will be rm15xxxx,increase by rm100k for sale right?honestly,i sold my original eg6 with some modification only at rm33k few years back,probably is lower now,cannot add the modification parts then increase the price ler,sorry if i say anything hurt your feeling,just my 2 cents.

razorzx66

Known Member
Nov 24, 2008
no point to bashing here it is in owner right to put the price..if feel that the price too high then stay away..we all hope this guy can sell his car rite..anyway still on negotiable..free bump for you.

zeddd

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
..but now it just sounds fishy when he don't want to show interior n engine bay pic here.. not a big hassle rite? it will even helps a LOT of potential buyers closer to making their decision ...u help ppl, god help u ..see..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Over time and tens of thousands of KMs later, car engines lose power and operational efficiency. This is due to ageing and wearing down of the parts of the engine as well as restrictions from sludge and carbon build up in other areas.

It wouldn't be much of an inconvenience if power is the only aspect here, but whether you like it or not, fuel consumption will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience