Optimum Auto Detailing™Midnight Detailing Volkswagen

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Dear Readers,
Because this is just too epic for me to hold back and wait for the job to be completed. I just want to share you a preview of what I am doing at 12midnight

then now at 2am

btw, i skip lunch and started working on this babe at 3pm

The interior of the car is not done yet, after its done i will compile the full post and share it up here ;)

Last edited:

seech

Known Member
Jan 21, 2007
Looking forward to seeing your work!

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Got teaser some more... Like strip tease.... I like i like... Waiting for your full show XDDDD

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
hahaha i totaly KO the day after now only fully recovered. will compile the post soon

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
hahaha i totaly KO the day after now only fully recovered. will compile the post soon
that why I am KC & wouldnt get KO

I know what you mean, a detailer...lives a very lonely life...while others kaw Lui "chasing girls" or sleeping...we leveling people's paint & restoring it better to it former glory....is that 3-4 work...aint gonna work...your world class work ...need at least 8-12 hours...more if you have break

there is a lot of hard work...& heart works...to handle others ride, risk factor - damage involve, health issue...& relationship constrain (those who just pak tor (courtship) worst still hvg young children, esp when they're sick.....

skill are just 30% (physical endurance), the other 70% is a battle of the mind (mental stress)

a lonely walk....but when you get it done & seeing the smiles of your client....that's the greatest rewards one can get

everything else you got master card..but thing like these nope

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
totally a hell yeah to your statement there KC, totally a very stressful and relationship constrains situation I am feeling, but when my customer see their car totally transformed into a shocking glossy piece of ART and Science. all is worth it.

all of these spells out to

P. Patience
A. Attention
S. Satisfaction
S. Striving
I. Interest
O. Obsession
N. No Rinse Wash

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
yes eric camping?

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Like that ma... End the strip tease. Very nice and faultless paint correction bro... Not a single marr...

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

that why I am KC & wouldnt get KO

I know what you mean, a detailer...lives a very lonely life...while others kaw Lui "chasing girls" or sleeping...we leveling people's paint & restoring it better to it former glory....is that 3-4 work...aint gonna work...your world class work ...need at least 8-12 hours...more if you have break

there is a lot of hard work...& heart works...to handle others ride, risk factor - damage involve, health issue...& relationship constrain (those who just pak tor (courtship) worst still hvg young children, esp when they're sick.....

skill are just 30% (physical endurance), the other 70% is a battle of the mind (mental stress)

a lonely walk....but when you get it done & seeing the smiles of your client....that's the greatest rewards one can get

everything else you got master card..but thing like these nope
I never really know what this means before trying detailing out for myself... Now I know... But no regrets... The hard work have hard rewards!

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Like that ma... End the strip tease. Very nice and faultless paint correction bro... Not a single marr...

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

I never really know what this means before trying detailing out for myself... Now I know... But no regrets... The hard work have hard rewards!
hope u enjoy my long winded post xD
hell yeah!:driver:

Last edited:

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
totally a hell yeah to your statement there KC, totally a very stressful and relationship constrains situation I am feeling, but when my customer see their car totally transformed into a shocking glossy piece of ART and Science. all is worth it.

all of these spells out to

P. Patience
A. Attention
S. Satisfaction
S. Striving
I. Interest
O. Obsession
N. No Rinse Wash
wonderfully spelled...by your heart felt passion....you never walk alone

yupp

now that u know....that is the reason why i want you guys comin along side with me.....
dragging you along...i got excuse now:rofl:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
hahahahaha kc mana boleh dragging! you are detailer guru of malaysia leh...

when u say you will never walk alone i instantly recall

[youtube]D2jSiY-Vo8g[/youtube]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First there were 30 female participants who entered into this competition on the 24th of April 2012 at Tropicana City Mall; and until last weekend, there were only 12 left who had their focus locked and loaded to have the chance to represent Malaysia as one of the GT Queens for the 2013 Super GT Race season in Japan. Alas, the weekend has come and gone and so has their...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience