Opinions on this gaming issue

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Nah, no idea who you're talking about. I've only been part of a "crew" that enjoyed the game, specifically counterstrike. But that was waaaaaaaay back when Dota was still new. We'd go cybercafe to cybercafe (within a certain area) to 'challenge' the 'local champions' kinda like the Redsons in Initial-D but we did it just for fun la and out of 10 games we only won 5 so we weren't that good. HAHAHAHA.. made a lot of friends throughout the process. Then we started to get old, no more 4am games.
that's awesome bro, 4 me the last time I was glued in cc was when iRC was the in thing, never had the skill for fast pace pc gaming, oni diablo 2, age of empire where I was good at wit cheat mode

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
that's awesome bro, 4 me the last time I was glued in cc was when iRC was the in thing, never had the skill for fast pace pc gaming, oni diablo 2, age of empire where I was good at wit cheat mode
Yeaaaaah. :biggrin: I hated playing Diablo without cheats. Especially when I was hunting for stuff and buta buta kena kill by some big monster then end up drop everything precious!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Nah, no idea who you're talking about. I've only been part of a "crew" that enjoyed the game, specifically counterstrike. But that was waaaaaaaay back when Dota was still new. We'd go cybercafe to cybercafe (within a certain area) to 'challenge' the 'local champions' kinda like the Redsons in Initial-D but we did it just for fun la and out of 10 games we only won 5 so we weren't that good. HAHAHAHA.. made a lot of friends throughout the process. Then we started to get old, no more 4am games.
Let's have TKSS Counter-Strike session as well xD
Bring back memories. xD

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
I am an avid PC gamer if I'm not at my day job or working out.

Nothing wrong with computer games. People of all ages play them. Even for older guys, there are games such as simulations that challenge both skills and intellect. They are heaps of fun to unwind at the end of the day and surprisingly you learn a thing or two and meet a bunch of people along the way. But realize one thing....they are not real life. And they don't pay the bills. You don't get good cardio from playing computer games.

You engage computer gaming for relaxation and fun, when you need to lose yourself in another world to get away from the daily grind. If gaming becomes a point of aggravation, then what purpose does it serve ?

I don't think you need to ask this forum what you should do with your overzealous gaming 'friend'. You seem a thoughtful and perceptive person. The answer of what you should do should be obvious.

Gamers tend to be an eclectic bunch. An unfortunate consequence that a PC affords a user is that the anonymity that comes with it also empowers the socially awkward and inept. Maybe your 'friend' is one of those borderline sociopaths, social outcast types who build his world and his core being around gaming.

Stupid.

Reality check people. This is not the Matrix

[edit] Oh btw, tell the truth to shame the devil. The guy is enough of a f**ktard to cause you to post your experiences here and still you want to pull your punches. Just 'out' the fella's identity and the id of the club lah. if someone behaves like a douche, no shame in calling him out. Why stand on ceremony ? They are times you don't need to be accomodating.

Last edited:

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
LOL.

Some people must really re-assess what it means to them to be a 'gamer'.

I enjoy computer games for what they are and not lose perspective that you should not take gaming too seriously. Only nerds, losers and pre-pubescent adolescents feel a need to aggro over games. Those people are what we called 'anal retentives'. They don't have a proper sense of priority or a life perspective.

There was only one time that I called someone out within a gaming context and that was during my time with Malaysiansimracers.com. It wasn't so much what people did wrong in a game but the way he expressed his disagreement in an obnoxious and vulgar manner. I never understood why people have to be so farking rude over a game.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
LOL.

Some people must really re-assess what it means to them to be a 'gamer'.

I enjoy computer games for what they are and not lose perspective that you should not take gaming too seriously. Only nerds, losers and pre-pubescent adolescents feel a need to aggro over games. Those people are what we called 'anal retentives'. They don't have a proper sense of priority or a life perspective.

There was only one time that I called someone out within a gaming context and that was during my time with Malaysiansimracers.com. It wasn't so much what people did wrong in a game but the way he expressed his disagreement in an obnoxious and vulgar manner. I never understood why people have to be so farking rude over a game.
See that all the time in cybercafe especially when they are playing Dota...hahaha! Friends can turn into enemies over a game.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hope they not drinking, if not later stab each other like some newspaper reports :smokin:.....lol:biggrin:
Some actually fight, but not among friends but cuz of vulgar intimidation through chat box in the game. DOTA. End up go find where he sit and end up fighting.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Some actually fight, but not among friends but cuz of vulgar intimidation through chat box in the game. DOTA. End up go find where he sit and end up fighting.
guess what? in US they make a prank call to cops on the winner n SWAT enters the premises

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Aiyah! should just enjoy the game, not argue and bad mouth. In the end friends also becomes enemy.....:banghead::driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Aiyah! should just enjoy the game, not argue and bad mouth. In the end friends also becomes enemy.....:banghead::driver:
Those are toooo engross to the games adi. Those that fight and curse are usually play until is a do or die thing. That's why end up friends become no friends.

I see also shake head. I play DOTA before also. But im lucky to have great friends lol. They play 5 vs 5 but they know they are actually 4 vs 5 cuz I'm not good but they let me play along hahaha!

Didnt scold but just bengang like sometimes ask me "What are you doing?" hahaha!
I say i told u i dunno how to play hahaha! Somemore i use a good character

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Those are toooo engross to the games adi. Those that fight and curse are usually play until is a do or die thing. That's why end up friends become no friends.

I see also shake head. I play DOTA before also. But im lucky to have great friends lol. They play 5 vs 5 but they know they are actually 4 vs 5 cuz I'm not good but they let me play along hahaha!

Didnt scold but just bengang like sometimes ask me "What are you doing?" hahaha!
I say i told u i dunno how to play hahaha! Somemore i use a good character
damn talking about Dota, u reminded my college days where one of my friends n one who fought if he lost DOTA.

I did join the game n had fun but that boy was serious until in class can still fight and beat my other friend... I wonder how is he...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My 120Y is juz lag of power theseadays..although i have tuned up to 1500cc from the original 1200cc..but it's seems to be getting older..juz wanna get some comment from all you expert guys what engine should i put in and how should i tuned my 120Y..all your advise will be much appreciate..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience