Opinions on this gaming issue

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
I just want to ask ur guys opinion. I am so sorry, i came out with this topic, i know some of my friends will hated me for this.

I recently join this gaming club. Of course it was fun and all. I manage to make new friends and learn some skills there. Seriously, I love this club.

Lately, this is what happen to the gaming club. I dont really like the big boss. U see everytime got competition he keeps bugging me (like everyday!!!), to join every EVENT !! Plus each event u join u have to PAY (obviously) !! And to practise you have to pay, lets say RM60 per-session, when you play 3 sessions u spend around RM180. Of course RM180 now is expensive (i cannot tell more else out of topic). They got offers but still it is a lot of money especially for a working guy like me and our economy DUH also do we working guys have time for it?

If you reply to him, this is what he answers.

- Reply price, he will say cheapest in the market.
- Reply time, he will say once in a lifetime opportunity or you dont contribute to the club

He even said he is doing this for the gaming community.

Well the thing is for me, it is NOT CHEAP and I dont earn much like others (beside we got other things to spend). He thinks like all of us got money and come over. Some of the members did quit and also cannot come for some evens as some are working, got other commitment and others.

Since he is bugging me, i do not have the mood to join their membership club whatsoever. I did inform this to no 2 but nothing was done.

So what u guys think? Join or quit?

Sadly if i quit, kinda sad bcoz i love the community but not the boss who keeps on bugging...

*lastly, I am very very sorry if either one of u are members of this gaming club.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
What is the motto of this club? Join every event in Malaysia and win? Or what?

Gaming clubs imho are full of overzealous folks who think they have a chance at the world championships. I personally dislike that fat chinese fella who represents god-knows-what-team-name team Malaysia because he always looks like a mad dictator whenever he plays with his team-mates. If you compare his team with the other competing teams, the others always look like they're there to have fun.

Huge difference.

So TS dude, decide what it is you want and choose either to leave or quit. And what the hell is the money used for? That's a lot of money per contestant! (Sorry I don't know the cost of events)

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
The thing about gaming or sports is you do it because you need entertainment, to spend some time for leisure, and most importantly to release your stress.

Why continue if it is stressful? I believe they are not the only one club in M'sia. Cheers dude

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
leave the club, u just lost the club but slimmest chance u'll loose them frens. maybe can make a group of x club members & play sumwhere else for instance once a month where u'll know whats your budget & easily can inform others if there is errands & re-schedule. I know it is not easy as said but if they can commit to this club of dictatorship means they can commit to the group. just my 2cents thought

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
What is the motto of this club? Join every event in Malaysia and win? Or what?

Gaming clubs imho are full of overzealous folks who think they have a chance at the world championships. I personally dislike that fat chinese fella who represents god-knows-what-team-name team Malaysia because he always looks like a mad dictator whenever he plays with his team-mates. If you compare his team with the other competing teams, the others always look like they're there to have fun.

Huge difference.

So TS dude, decide what it is you want and choose either to leave or quit. And what the hell is the money used for? That's a lot of money per contestant! (Sorry I don't know the cost of events)
Sounds like u knew the fellar? or maybe different. It is a PC gaming club btw. I cannot talk much as they would think i am a backstabber in the club. But seriously i like the club and the people there but not the forcing boss.

the money used for the "CyberCafe" la (i just put a quotation bcoz it is not really a cybercafe) and also the tournament fees. Of course, you need to pay to use the PC for practice.

But i decided not to join the official membership of the club.

leave the club, u just lost the club but slimmest chance u'll loose them frens. maybe can make a group of x club members & play sumwhere else for instance once a month where u'll know whats your budget & easily can inform others if there is errands & re-schedule. I know it is not easy as said but if they can commit to this club of dictatorship means they can commit to the group. just my 2cents thought
Somehow I am like the new kid on the block so i dont know the members who left. No i did not join their membership. I am more like customer who comes there to play computer games. Some stay there as they got $$$$$, got $$$$ can play everyday, practice everyday, and win every event. There was kinda a small fight there once bcoz of this but they manage to cooperate.

For me, i come once in a blue moon. Yes, I will lose friends. It is alright but I don't like to be labeled a backstabber.

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Sounds like u knew the fellar? or maybe different. It is a PC gaming club btw. I cannot talk much as they would think i am a backstabber in the club. But seriously i like the club and the people there but not the forcing boss.

the money used for the "CyberCafe" la (i just put a quotation bcoz it is not really a cybercafe) and also the tournament fees. Of course, you need to pay to use the PC for practice.

But i decided not to join the official membership of the club.

Somehow I am like the new kid on the block so i dont know the members who left. No i did not join their membership. I am more like customer who comes there to play computer games. Some stay there as they got $$$$$, got $$$$ can play everyday, practice everyday, and win every event. There was kinda a small fight there once bcoz of this but they manage to cooperate.

For me, i come once in a blue moon. Yes, I will lose friends. It is alright but I don't like to be labeled a backstabber.
why would they say u're back stabber, it's not like u r officially in the gang, u r not asking people behind the so called brotherhood stards to go to other specific place. btw maybe they won't even notice if u r not there anymore

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Nah, no idea who you're talking about. I've only been part of a "crew" that enjoyed the game, specifically counterstrike. But that was waaaaaaaay back when Dota was still new. We'd go cybercafe to cybercafe (within a certain area) to 'challenge' the 'local champions' kinda like the Redsons in Initial-D but we did it just for fun la and out of 10 games we only won 5 so we weren't that good. HAHAHAHA.. made a lot of friends throughout the process. Then we started to get old, no more 4am games.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Nah, no idea who you're talking about. I've only been part of a "crew" that enjoyed the game, specifically counterstrike. But that was waaaaaaaay back when Dota was still new. We'd go cybercafe to cybercafe (within a certain area) to 'challenge' the 'local champions' kinda like the Redsons in Initial-D but we did it just for fun la and out of 10 games we only won 5 so we weren't that good. HAHAHAHA.. made a lot of friends throughout the process. Then we started to get old, no more 4am games.
Fuh! never knew you were gaming fanatic going round challenging others, some more until 4am....:driver::burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HAI ,HERE I HAVE A OFFER FOR VOLTAGE STABILIZER
ORIGINAL JAPAN MADE
GOT THE K MARK

FUNCTION ; STABILIZE UR CAR VOLTAGE
BETTER SOUND SYSTEM
BETTER ENGINE RESPON
BRIGHTER HEAD LIGHT
INCREASE ENGINE TORQUE
REDUCE ENGINE DRAG
EXPANDS UR BATTERY LIFE
AND MANY MORE

BUT THIS VOLTAGE STABILIZER WORKS IN ALL CARS,AND U CAN FEEL THE DIFFERENCE

IF INTERESTED PLZ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience