Opening Program Slow...

ekiddie

www.keiconcept.net
alo... wonder does anybody encoutered and solved this kind of problem b4 not...

my program and everything used to run fast wan... like i double click on it... d program will open right away... but now it seems to lag... after i double click on it, it took about 3sec++ then only it open... i wonder wat's wrong though...

i used PC to surf net, email ONLY... me din play games wan... but my bro do and he plays only RO...

do u think it's b'coz of virus or spyware kind of files??

any idea?? it lags... tat's d problem... it can function very normal, just tat each and every program i open, it lags... btw, i'm on WIN98SE wit minimal startup features ON... hmm...

;)

extrememech

u consider ok lah ... my fren cyber cafe more funny once u click IE u can't use it coz its hang and have to wait 30 seconds only can use... hahaha...

blahblah

Milky Way
www.bernardloke.com
Defrag your harddisk..if still canot then use Spybot n scan whether u have spywares running inside....and if still canot...scan for viruses lor.

If still canot...then u might think of formatting...if after format still canot...I think its time to get a new one liao :lol:

ekiddie

www.keiconcept.net
guys... thanks for all de feedbacks... well, i solved it edi... it's de stupid My Search Bar in my IE...

but it's there for sometime edi... no problem... just recently it gave problem... so i mai delete off some program lor... and once this My Search Bar r removed... my PC is back to normal!! yahOO!! hehe... thanks all...

maybe some of u got tat bar too... it's a search bar right under ur IE website address column... if u got it, remove it... sooner or later, it will slow down ur PC especially opening of new window/program...

in Add/Remove Program... tat software is called MyBar bla bla bla... can't remember de rest of de name edi...

thanks all!!

;)

sakuragi

You might wanna use Ad-aware or spybot to scan your system if you have mybar in it. (Although removed)

acbc

KD
My Search Bar is also a spyware. Run Adaware or Spybot to clean up the mess.

Yet another brand new Honda HR-V into the detailien HIVE for some alien coating with Optimum OptiCoat PRO.

Every detail starts with a full decontamination by washing and claying.

This is followed by a full paint inspection under proper lighting to identify any paint defects.