Opel Service centre in Malacca

Opel

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
Malacca
Visit site
hi there...im searching for Opel service centre in malacca...... prefer those with diagnosis computer to read error codes in ECU....or any qualified mech that can service this type of car well....thanks

:tee:

Opel

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
Malacca
Visit site
no one knows? :(

hitokiri

Jan 5, 2004
Dunno if Malacca got or not... but the mechs who used to work at Europel has opened their own workshop in Sunway. The workshop name is Ecotech, behind Jaffa. The number is 017-3582291. Their work is top notch!!

There's one more in kg pandan... also equipped with Tech1 and Tech2 ECU diags controller. The number is 019-2632969. Haven't personally tried this workshop though.

Which opel car are you trying to service? Vectra A? Vectra B? Frontera? Zafira? I myself an Opel Vectra B user. ;)

Opel

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
Malacca
Visit site
haha thanks hitokiri..at last found a opel kaki in this forum.....im driving an old astra F with C16SE engine...

BV5015

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
JB
opel? oo..i own a calibra...but the enjin abit loss of power aledi...enjin gasket part got enjin oil licking out....
the Ecotech sunway expert in opel? swaping enjin ler?

krazz77

Known Member
Jul 12, 2005
Malaysia
Hey BV5015,

Wah.. you and i really have something in common. Haha .. i used to own a Vectra A till 2001 when my dad sold the car. Great car, used to do 200kph runs on the highway. Problem is maintainence only.

Sorry .. hijack a bit here..
Anyway, i'm back in JB. Just started my volks after 6 months. Changed battery and engine roars to life with a few starts. A volks always a volks. Now problem is rear brakes jammed due to engaged handbrake for past 6 mths! Gotta service this weekend.
Maybe we can TT some time. You got any volks kakis in JB?

cheers

hitokiri

Jan 5, 2004

Opel

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
Malacca
Visit site
wow...thats ur veccy??...so cun....kinda jealous.......lol..btw its kinda hard to discuss about opel/ vaux car in local forum... but here is 1 forum from UK that u guys can try out...

http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/index.php?

this also not bad...

http://groups.msn.com/SingaporeOpelOwner

sg opel owner...sometimes there is some cool garage sale for opel spares n mods that hard to find in Msia, eg remus exhaust, Irmcher bodykits...etc

Last edited:

Opel

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
Malacca
Visit site
sigh...kinda hard to get somebody who knows how to fix in malacca...ahev to go all the way to KL

Opel

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
Malacca
Visit site
hi there, i just got a Opel/Vauxhall EPC2000 (Electronic Parts Catalogue) its similiar to Hynes manual with the assembly diagram..just that its in CD form...

covers wide range of cars...eg astra F/G Omega, Vectra, Calibra, cavalier...etc...

ah-singh

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2005
krazz77 said:
Hey BV5015,

Wah.. you and i really have something in common. Haha .. i used to own a Vectra A till 2001 when my dad sold the car. Great car, used to do 200kph runs on the highway. Problem is maintainence only.

Sorry .. hijack a bit here..
Anyway, i'm back in JB. Just started my volks after 6 months. Changed battery and engine roars to life with a few starts. A volks always a volks. Now problem is rear brakes jammed due to engaged handbrake for past 6 mths! Gotta service this weekend.
Maybe we can TT some time. You got any volks kakis in JB?

cheers

volkswagen kakis in jb ???MEEEEE !!!!!! i own a 1303 too man !!!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Once Upon a Time Petaling Street was awesome !!

now it is more like Bangla street than Petaling Street, still got weirdos want to defend the place and say natural heritage instead it is now being conquered by Bangla?

opinions?

Petaling Street no longer seems to represent Malaysian culture and its people - Community | The Star...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience